Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
B T F O

T

F

O

Yo some one translate this comment for me, it sounds funny. Something about how Finns are slaves and Somalis aren't.:mjlol:

Tässä on, hyvät ihmisen, valkoisen orjan ja herrarotua edustavan orjuuttajan erot. Suomalainen, orjien jälkeläinen, kävi urputtamassa somalille, näette jokainen lopputuloksen videosta. Näin käy kun suomalaiset sekoittavat herrarotua edustavan somalin neekeriin. Neekerit eli bantut ovat Somaliassa somali orjia. Somalit ovat aitoja rasisteja ja ylpeitä siitä, eivät ole alkoholistivässyköitä.

Tässä on, hyvät ihmisen, valkoisen orjan ja herrarotua edustavan orjuuttajan erot. Suomalainen, orjien jälkeläinen, kävi urputtamassa somalille, näette jokainen lopputuloksen videosta. Näin käy kun suomalaiset sekoittavat herrarotua edustavan somalin neekeriin. Neekerit eli bantut ovat Somaliassa somali orjia. Somalit ovat aitoja rasisteja ja ylpeitä siitä, eivät ole alkoholistivässyköitä.

According to google translate...

Here are the good differences between the human, the white slave and the heralded slave. A Finnish, a slave's offspring, went to miss Somalia, you see every single outcome of the video. This is the case when Finns confuse Somalia's representative of Somalia with Somalia. Necks or bantu are Somali slaves in Somalia. Somalis are genuinely racists and proud of it, they are not alcoholic gangsters.

:mjkkk::mjlol:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
B T F O

T

F

O

Yo some one translate this comment for me, it sounds funny. Something about how Finns are slaves and Somalis aren't.:mjlol:

Here is, dear people, the difference between a white slave and a masterrace slave owner. A finn, descendant of slaves, went and talked shit to a somali and you can see the result in the video. This is what happens when finns confuse masterrace somalis to . aka bantus are slaves in Somalia. Somalis are the real racists and they are proud of it. They are not alcoholic losers.

Wtf did i just read :damn::damn::dead::dead::dead:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Here is, dear people, the difference between a white slave and a masterrace slave owner. A finn, descendant of slaves, went and talked shit to a somali and you can see the result in the video. This is what happens when finns confuse masterrace somalis to . aka bantus are slaves in Somalia. Somalis are the real racists and they are proud of it. They are not alcoholic losers.

Wtf did i just read :damn::damn::dead::dead::dead:
:drakelaugh::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

I could just tell that comment was gold, even with the shitty google translate.

Leo

The Brave
:russ: He had no idea where he was getting hit from. Maxaa so hasuustay Chris Tucker in rush hour "which one of yll hit me"

B T F O

T

F

O

Thats quite bad finnish and i think a somali person wrote it but absolutely gold the he is cussin them out :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts