Faarax in Toronto packed an cadaan lady and ✈️

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You want to endanger the people back home? They already got enough problems to deal with, they don’t need to become a dumping ground for dangerous criminals.

Please these so called criminals will become model citizens by the time they see skinny barkhad looking rambos

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Waar niiyow, the police said he is currently in Somalia. Interpol wants to work with the Somali government to extradite him back to Canada😂😂😂😂.
Nah he’s in the clear lol if he cuts the braids off and run to the baadiyo no one’s touching him

When will somali guys in the west act civilised and stop with being hood as that's not the somali or Muslim way of life. Them acting hood will not get them any cool points, this will just get others to mock somalis hard

Solution: Don't raise them in the ghettos in the first place. These boys are the product of their own environment. Their ethnicity may be a Somali, but everything else about them is the ghetto in which they were raised.

Solution: Don't raise them in the ghettos in the first place. These boys are the product of their own environment. Their ethnicity may be a Somali, but everything else about them is the ghetto in which they were raised.
Agreed.

I grew up in Toronto metro housing and when my parents saw the type of kids my brothers were surrounded by and the trajectory they were heading to, they moved us to another city across the country with a lower cost of living and to a quiet semi-suburban neighbourhood.

My brothers are doing really well for themselves now m’A and have never gotten themselves into trouble. Can’t say the same for a lot of the people we grew up with. One of our old neighbours was shot and killed last year.

I respect my parents so much for having the foresight to get us out of the hood before it was too late, even if it meant moving out of Toronto.

I truly don't get why these men fall into this crap, I grew up in the ghetto surrounded by non-somalis yet I ended up doing well for myself. All my siblings are also doing well, his parents clearly failed.