Faarax in MN filmed as he overdosed on fentanyl. I refuse to give him any sympathy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Addiction is no joke, B. Atleast have some sympathy for the fella as you never know what led them down that path or the demons they are fighting.

Be a human, bro.

Id tell yell you who I have ultimate sympathy m. The Geeljires crossing the Sahara into Libya and then on to the Mediterranean. They deserve my total respect.

not an idiot who got fed up with all the opportunities that this country got.
I wish I could award him the Nacas neef of the week.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They be smoking percocets too in MN.

it makes no difference to me.
Thosr who refuse to grab hold of the opportunities of this country whilst their Geeljire peers are paying )20k to enter this country are in my eyes complete qasaaro

it makes no difference to me.
Thosr who refuse to grab hold of the opportunities of this country whilst their Geeljire peers are paying )20k to enter this country are in my eyes complete qasaaro
I feel ya. The people dying in the Mediterranean via drowning just to get to Europe or better developed countries really deserve to be there vs the junkies doing the drugs.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well sometimes death is beautiful

1636797368806.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Id tell yell you who I have ultimate sympathy m. The Geeljires crossing the Sahara into Libya and then on to the Mediterranean. They deserve my total respect.

Aren’t you a Somali that grew in America, received all the benefits of the West and became a truck driver?

:drakewtf:

Some older Somalis think sympathy is weakness.
People make mistakes, that's part of the human condition. Hopefully he goes to rehab & makes something of his life.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."

What opportunities are you talking about?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What opportunities are you talking about?

school

jobs

peace

services (no bribery for every service you need, even to get a license….no dam bureaucracy..in Africa you can spend a year trying to get a simple official paper, be it a title for your house or even down to a simple birth certificate…you have no idea the services we take for granted in the West)

Great infrastructure

Health system

Welfare state to care for her less fortunate

Your tax at work.

Justice

Law and order

Chance to climb up the latter of success

Freedom to worship, even if you wanna worship your qabiil

freedom to speak your mind

Political freedom

Freedom of movement

Now go to hell for asking me the obvious you dimwit.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aren’t you a Somali that grew in America, received all the benefits of the West and became a truck driver?

:drakewtf:

You’d be surprised of what I do but I do go along with the narrative that you guys have established for me.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
school

jobs

peace

services (no bribery for every service you need, even to get a license….no dam bureaucracy..in Africa you can spend a year trying to get a simple official paper, be it a title for your house or even down to a simple birth certificate…you have no idea the services we take for granted in the West)

Great infrastructure

Health system

Welfare state to care for her less fortunate

Your tax at work.

Justice

Law and order

Chance to climb up the latter of success

Freedom to worship, even if you wanna worship your qabiil

freedom to speak your mind

Political freedom

Freedom of movement

Now go to hell for asking me the obvious you dimwit.
:drakewtf::drakewtf:
Many Somali youth grow up single parent households without a father while living in poverty, so there isn’t a lot of opportunities.

People are a product of there environment. There isn’t an abundant of jobs and “great infrastructure in the ghetto.

You know that which is why you got your CDL and became a trucker.
:mjlaugh::mjohreally:

Trending