Faarax goes viral in Arab social media

Still shocked.

I don't speak a word, except for the loanwords in Somali and some basic shit like Shukran.

Do you know both Fusha and a dialect? Or just Fusha?

@Apollo

Fusxa is far easier to learn than other dialects and all academic studies is conducted on it. mine, let’s just say, khaleeji, the variations are minuscule. Egyptians and Shami (Lebanese, Syrian, Jordanian and Palestinian) dialects are easier to understand by other Arabic speakers than say an American or a Canadian trying to communicate with a Scottish, or someone from Manchester or Liverpool in English.

A lot of the Somalis in Saudi Arabia are laborers from rural and poor backgrounds. Their behaviors define stereotypes of Somalis over there (e.g. not wearing deodorant, something even FOBs in the West don't do often). In general Arabs are a vile people who like to look down and judge people based on their nationality---someone directly from Somalia is worth less than a shoe over there. Yet most Somalis tend to be pro-Arab, i never understood that.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
A lot of the Somalis in Saudi Arabia are laborers from rural and poor backgrounds. Their behaviors define stereotypes of Somalis over there (e.g. not wearing deodorant, something even FOBs in the West don't do often). In general Arabs are a vile people who like to look down and judge people based on their nationality---someone directly from Somalia is worth less than a shoe over there. Yet most Somalis tend to be pro-Arab, i never understood that.
You were not brought to this world to concern yourself with arabs or any other nationality for that matter , focus on yourself and your people believe me there is room for tremendous improvement

Trending

Latest posts