Faarax from MN is out here on Somali TV saying “I left MN and my job to open this food kiosk in Xamar”. I’m not buying his story

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you meant to tell me this dude left a minimum wage paying ($10) per hour to earn $10 the whole day on the streets of Mogadishu accompanied by the risk of getting blown up.
Yeah right ! Something is off in this story.

Last edited:
So you meant to tell me this dude left a minimum wage paying ($10) per hour to earn $10 the whole day on the streets of Mogadishu accompanied by the risk of getting blown up.

You really think the sun shines the ass out of the US dont you.

Happiness is far more important than suffering in a toxic, cold, ungodly, media brainwashing, chemical induced air, water, food environment, you people are trapped.

Best thing I ever did was leave the UK.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Good for him. He is taking the American business acumen ship to Somalia. Walaahi i am happy for him. I love the clean work uniform. The guts to be a business man in his home town. Hopefully we take our diaspora positive values to Somalia,

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You really think the sun shines the ass out of the US dont you.

Happiness is far more important than suffering in a toxic, cold, ungodly, media brainwashing, chemical induced air, water, food environment, you people are trapped.

Best thing I ever did was leave the UK.

Here! Here! Cheers to @scarecrow a$$

Trending