Faarax frm Finland who his mom & sisters joined ISIS goes 2 Somalia with a cadaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Is this you, @R.Kelly :pachah1:
20181205_165942.jpg

:dead::dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wow. What a handsome nasaab noble boy. What is his qabi???. The nasaabness on his face shines like luster Noor! The white boy is probably loving this experience of visiting sh1thole for the summer vacation. Mashalaaah. i hope he becomes muslim, and marry the thirsty girl sitting next to him.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wow. What a handsome nasaab noble boy. What is his qabi???. The nasaabness on his face shines like luster Noor! The white boy is probably loving this experience of visiting sh1thole for the summer vacation. Mashalaaah. i hope he becomes muslim, and marry the thirsty girl sitting next to him

:dead::dead: lmaoo

Why was she blushing tho?
:gucciwhat: awkward af

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
close caption isn't available. where does it say in the vid his mother and sisters joined isis

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
close caption isn't available. where does it say in the vid his mother and sisters joined isis

If you watch the whole video you’ll end up finding out why the hell they showed a clip of female militants at the beginning. I put 2 and together when he was talking to awoowe. Listen to it and you’ll understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending