Faarax caught smuggling millions of shillings(lol) worth of drugs in Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhang is made from cannabis flowers and leaves, milk, water, spices, and sometimes yoghurt. It is available in government sanctioned stores of religious villages, and the ingredients are sold in street stalls. Bhang goli, which are balls of bhang paste already prepared with the other ingredients, are common

201.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I had bhang on a Diwali day in India, it's perfectly harmless and boasted my appetite, it's no more than smoking a low mild grade of marijuana, I would recommend it to our older citizens instead of khat.:yacadiim:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I had bhang on a Diwali day in India, it's perfectly harmless and boasted my appetite, it's no more than smoking a low mild grade of marijuana, I would recommend it to our older citizens instead of khat.:yacadiim:
The last place I’d go on earth fr

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Bhang is made from cannabis flowers and leaves, milk, water, spices, and sometimes yoghurt. It is available in government sanctioned stores of religious villages, and the ingredients are sold in street stalls. Bhang goli, which are balls of bhang paste already prepared with the other ingredients, are common

@AdeerAli

Never heard this drug till today, what does a 'mild grade of marijuana' does to a person who never inhaled or digested it? Will they become stoned? The herb has many medicinal qualities and since we lack the expertise and the technology in manufacturing pharmaceutical drugs, our governments should consider teaching the medicinal benefits of marijuana to those studying medical science.

Folks....Bhang is Kenyan Swahili word for Marijuana. It’s low quality weed that is grown in the Oromo/Borana region of Ethiopia, and then it’s shipped in trucks whose drivers are mostly Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending