Faarax and Becky go viral on twitter

Women who post pics online are not more dangerous than actual criminals who go out of their way to harm others. One is committing a crime and endangering lives, the other isn’t. Those rappers are getting themselves and other Somalis locked up. You can name what 5-7? ig girls whilst the amount of Somali rappers is triple that, and that’s just the popular/well known ones. If liyah etc had huge amounts of groupies you’d be able to name a lot more Somali women like them but you can’t.
With the influx off somali ”models” and ”social media influencer” this new gen are being lead astray. The amount off girls who dont wear hijab has exploded, who goes clubbing and thirst trap on social media with a hijab. Even back home the women have become ciyaal suq just look millions niiko vids,luuqstars and inmodest hijabies. They even go on reality shows now… this was unheard off 8 yrs ago.

The trappers are just endangering their own life however once the women lose sharaf the whole community does. A minority off men dont influence the big group but women can influence awhole community hence when u look at other diasporas like Iranian they turn crazy when they come to the west bc their women got no sharaf.
Teenage girls lip syncing to a rapper’s song isn’t really support. It’s other Somali guys who go out and film music videos with these rappers, it’s other Somali guys who go out and commit crimes with them. What about me is BLM like? Do I go around defending madows and badmouthing my own? You don’t have a genuine response so you use that cringey term around as though it means something. What was BLM about Sabrina and the other girls you mentioned again? You haven’t answered that. Maya Jama was raised by her caadan mother after her Somali father went to prison. What does that have to do with us?
Sabrina Elba was a non hijabi who use to bartend now she a trophy wife off a kafir man with 4 babymudas she even changed her last name to Elba if that aint the definition off a BLM xalimo who has lost sharaf then what is? Maya jamah is being promoted by Somali girls which dont make sense since she is christian and cant even speak afsomali why would they want to highlight her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your wrong. Every single promocious xalimo ik came from a home with no aboo it just makes sense why would a Xalimo come out good from a dysfunctional home but not their brothers? Somali dysfunctional homes has the same pattern as AA families one wanna be like pop smoke and other nicki minaj. Somali dads bein at coffe shops is the same dads whose wifes are on social welfare those families are the ones producing qashiin as i said apple dont fall far from the tree.

With the influx off somali ”models” and ”social media influencer” this new gen are being lead astray. The amount off girls who dont wear hijab has exploded, who goes clubbing and thirst trap on social media with a hijab. Even back home the women have become ciyaal suq just look millions niiko vids,luuqstars and inmodest hijabies. They even go on reality shows now… this was unheard off 8 yrs ago.

The trappers are just endangering their own life however once the women lose sharaf the whole community does. A minority off men dont influence the big group but women can influence awhole community hence when u look at other diasporas like Iranian they turn crazy when they come to the west bc their women got no sharaf.

Sabrina Elba was a non hijabi who use to bartend now she a trophy wife off a kafir man with 4 babymudas she even changed her last name to Elba if that aint the definition off a BLM xalimo who has lost sharaf then what is? Maya jamah is being promoted by Somali girls which dont make sense since she is christian and cant even speak afsomali why would they want to highlight her?

Your wrong. Every single promocious xalimo ik came from a home with no aboo it just makes sense why would a Xalimo come out good from a dysfunctional home but not their brothers? Somali dysfunctional homes has the same pattern as AA families one wanna be like pop smoke and other nicki minaj. Somali dads bein at coffe shops is the same dads whose wifes are on social welfare those families are the ones producing qashiin as i said apple dont fall far from the tree.
There have always been girls who didn’t wear hijab and went out clubbing etc the only difference now is social media. There was no tiktok or ig stories a decade ago, if there had been the same stuff you talk about would’ve been posted. It’s funny that you mention models because pretty much every current Somali model wears a hijab. I don’t think Liyah and co have anything to do with people back home, you’re just looking for someone to blame; do you think women in tuulos are posting tiktoks and arguing on live all day because of Liyah Mai? The men who live alongside them are doing the exact same thing, are these guys getting influenced by Liyah too?

The trappers are not just endangering their own lives, they’re endangering others; do you think that they don’t sell to Somalis or that they don’t hurt other Somalis? When they’re arrested and sent to prison it’s their Somali family who has to deal with the repercussions and the fallout. Iranians at home and abroad don’t care for Islam lol it has nothing to do with the women because their men are atheist and hate Islam too, what a shit comparison. Some ig girl will never be the reason Somalis lose “sharaf”, it will be because of the criminal men. Whenever people want to make digs at Somalis living in the west, they talk about the men committing crimes and the women who don’t assimilate and make fun of the modest way they dress.

If Sabrina never wore hijab and was a bartender then how did she have sharaf in the first place? 4 babymom’s? I don’t understand why she married Idris but I won’t lie about him either; he has 2 kids and was married to the mother of his first child, were are the other 2 kids/women coming from? You don’t have to exaggerate/lie to make your point, just be honest and say you dislike her because she married a madow gaalo. You’re using the BLM term because her husband is madow, that’s it. What makes Liyah a BLM xalima? What makes me and the other user you were talking about BLM xalimas? What do police interactions with madows have to do with us?

Maya Jama is promoted by Somali men. Is it not Chunkz and the other Somali guys he films with who have her in their videos and talk about her? Was it not him who presented some award show with her? What Somali girls were involved in any of that?

There have always been girls who didn’t wear hijab and went out clubbing etc the only difference now is social media. There was no tiktok or ig stories a decade ago, if there had been the same stuff you talk about would’ve been posted. It’s funny that you mention models because pretty much every current Somali model wears a hijab. I don’t think Liyah and co have anything to do with people back home, you’re just looking for someone to blame; do you think women in tuulos are posting tiktoks and arguing on live all day because of Liyah Mai? The men who live alongside them are doing the exact same thing, are these guys getting influenced by Liyah too?
Nobody disputing tht@ts gone be th@ting however it went from an extemly small
minority that was excluded to today they are being promoted. Wearing hijab dont make u modest naya hence u dont see other ajnabis in big numbers being ”hijabi models”. Xalimos in the west has unfortunate influenced the ones back home with socialmedia + when they go back home they teach them all ab wasaaqnimo from the west.

“If Sabrina never wore hijab and was a bartender then how did she have sharaf in the first place? 4 babymom’s? I don’t understand why she married Idris but I won’t lie about him either; he has 2 kids and was married to the mother of his first child, were are the other 2 kids/women coming from? You don’t have to exaggerate/lie to make your point, just be honest and say you dislike her because she married a madow gaalo. You’re using the BLM term because her husband is madow, that’s it. What makes Liyah a BLM xalima? What makes me and the other user you were talking about BLM xalimas? What do police interactions with madows have to do with us?
I dont only dislike Sabrina i despise her because off how the industry plants being planted to promote kafirnimo and liberalism in our community atleast the supermodel Iman divested with her gaalo bf meanwhile our Uk embassy reopening is being represented by qashin who marry kafirs and take his last name is she a …..?

Blm Xalimo is a women who promote degeneracy in the community, a self hater who put others on a pedastal and lack what our mothers all have sharaf imaan godfearing strong self believe and self respect.
Maya Jama is promoted by Somali men. Is it not Chunkz and the other Somali guys he films with who have her in their videos and talk about her? Was it not him who presented some award show with her? What Somali girls were involved in any of that?
Chunkz is a feminine soyboy he dont represent Somali men but the interraction n digital footprint in Maya jamah posts and engangement is mostly xalimos who live thru her.

Alot groups like albanians,serbs, marrocans n so on are feared bc off their criminality meanwhile groups who are famous because of their promocious women Latino,thai,philiphine n cadaan are extremly disrespected. So w.e reputation ur speakin ab much rather be known for being criminals than havin dh@los in abundance.

Last edited:
Niggas in those comments getting gassed over another mans girl, we are in dark times
And yet people here supposedly pride themselves on “not putting ajinabi people” on a pedestal but mediocre white women show a faraax some love, they treat her like a goddess, talking about some “if it ain’t cadaan it ain’t macaan” we really are madow men lol :mjlol: :mjlol:

Somali men are getting even more retarded than black Americans. At least black American men have an excuse and aren’t this pathetic.
Idk why black men are stereotyped as white women chasers more than other ethnic people.if Asian men and Indian and Latino men got the same love from white women as white men have for Indian Asian and Latino women, then most would start running after Becky worse than black men

Idk why black men are stereotyped as white women chasers more than other ethnic people.if Asian men and Indian and Latino men got the same love from white women as white men have for Indian Asian and Latino women, then most would start running after Becky worse than black men
It’s not about loving Becky, it’s about insulting your own people to uplift white people. Which is exactly what these jackasses are doing!

It’s not about loving Becky, it’s about insulting your own people to uplift white people. Which is exactly what these jackasses are doing!
I don’t agree with it but There mainly young boys mainly doing it to troll xalimos and it seems some are being affected by the trolling unfortunately

Last edited:
Nobody disputing tht@ts gone be th@ting however it went from an extemly small
minority that was excluded to today they are being promoted. Wearing hijab dont make u modest naya hence u dont see other ajnabis in big numbers being ”hijabi models”. Xalimos in the west has unfortunate influenced the ones back home with socialmedia + when they go back home they teach them all ab wasaaqnimo from the west.

I dont only dislike Sabrina i despise her because off how the industry plants being planted to promote kafirnimo and liberalism in our community atleast the supermodel Iman divested with her gaalo bf meanwhile our Uk embassy reopening is being represented by qashin who marry kafirs and take his last name is she a …..?

Blm Xalimo is a women who promote degeneracy in the community, a self hater who put others on a pedastal and lack what our mothers all have sharaf imaan godfearing strong self believe and self respect.

Chunkz is a feminine soyboy he dont represent Somali men but the interraction n digital footprint in Maya jamah posts and engangement is mostly xalimos who live thru her.

Alot groups like albanians,serbs, marrocans n so on are feared bc off their criminality meanwhile groups who are famous because of their promocious women Latino,thai,philiphine n cadaan are extremly disrespected. So w.e reputation ur speakin ab much rather be known for being criminals than havin dh@los in abundance.
Promoted by who? Small minority, how? There have always been Somali girls who do not wear hijab and party, you’re only noticing it now because you can see them post about it. How would you have seen this a decade ago without tiktok and ig? How would you know what women abroad were doing without social media? When xalimas go home for short holidays they barely interact with women outside of their families meanwhile it’s faraaxs being deported there and filming rap music videos in xamar and spreading that culture to the Somalis there. It’s faraaxs bringing wasaaqnimo to Kenya as they impregnate Somali women there and abandon them and their kids; you really believe that women in tuulos know about Liyah Mai and are trying to emulate her lol. Who are the men back home emulating when they’re spending day in, day out on live arguing with women and openly talking/joking about sex?

Who planted Sabrina? Who’s this shadowy figure you’re speaking of? How is she promoting liberalism? By marrying a non-Muslim? Ayan Hirsi is as right wing as it gets and she married a non-muslim. Is there a liberal party Sabrina is asking Somalis to vote for? How is she promoting anything? She’s an ordinary woman who happened to marry a famous man. You accuse her of promoting all this stuff when all she does is post her photos and attend events; is she asking Somalis to come along and support her? You’re upset because other Somalis continue to follow her on social media and accept her as one of their own even though her husband isn’t a Muslim. “Our community” is hers too. For someone who hates her so much you know a lot about her life pre-Idris even though she was a nobody back then.

BLM xalimo is a cringey term made by people who spend their time fantasizing about madows; even when degenerating Somali women you manage to bring madows into it by using their slogan. None of the women you mentioned nor me fit into your description, you can’t form a decent rebuttal so you throw the meaningless term around.

Chunkz represents Somali men. He is not feminine or a soyboy; you live on the internet and keep using cringey terms to try and shoehorn anyone who doesn’t agree with you into a box. He represents Somali men and hangs out with Maya, puts her in his videos and presents shows with her. You disliking him doesn’t change any of that. The majority of Maya’s followers aren’t Somali let alone Somali women so how do xalimos live through her? Because they tune into Love Island like most other people in the UK? It is Somali men who are posting positively about Maya on here when they’re not mocking her for dating madow men.

Who fears any of those groups? Lol it’s like saying people still fear Italian mobsters. Moroccans and other North Africans are busy arguing with their women online and creating literal comics about their women leaving them for madow men. Nobody fears them whatsoever. Albanian men make up the bulk of prisoners across many European countries; if they were so feared then people would be too scared to call the cops on them, testify against them in court and have them locked up. Serbs? Feared? this isn’t the 90’s. I can tell you live on the internet if you believe Serbs of all balkans are a group to be feared.

I don’t agree with it but There mainly young boys mainly doing it to troll xalimos and it seems some are being affected by the trolling unfortunately

what do you mean some? Now Somalis have a reputation of worshiping xaar laden siil. Trolling has consequence, the digital footprint is real.

do you think you can call yourself self respecting with these type of people throwing this shit around the internet? We’re a small number of people so the first thing people learn about is these ‘young boys’ statements.

what do you mean some? Now Somalis have a reputation of worshiping xaar laden siil. Trolling has consequence, the digital footprint is real.

do you think you can call yourself self respecting with these type of people throwing this shit around the internet? We’re a small number of people so the first thing people learn about is these ‘young boys’ statements.
I agree what I mean is that these guys don’t realize what their doing and how it looks to the outside world there just doing it to troll not realizing the after effects

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That farax is prettier and more feminine than that naag.
:gucciwhat: :pachah1:
All this talk about wanting a feminine woman only for them to hype up the cadaan mans masculine leftovers yaab. Why are y’all moving like those indhoyar that would take any white person?
:browtf:
If you get with an ajnabi and want to post them publicly they need to be at least a 7.5/10, this goes for xalimos too. We need to start signing contracts
:ehh:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
if your not muslim, the average somali troll would say your not somali

not to mention, not a single troll ever is calling out somali rappers for comiiting zina and being degernate, but they have so much smoke for blm xalimos
This sounds like a blm xalimo cope.
:duck:
Only xalimos that move a certain way get called blm xalimo. I don’t know why you are offended if you’re not one.
:damedamn:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What a retarded take no Somali man put mali rappers on a pedastal, matter off fact ask yourself why every single person under Baby mane and lil macks tiktok rap vids has been Xalimos? if anything its ur kind who celebrate them we faraaxs get happy when they leave that trash like richi sololdn 2smokeyy n so on.

Blm xalimos are a specie that must be kept far far far away. Once they are lost they lost for life atleast a mali rapper many times repent cuz off guilt and like SoloLDN start to study the deen and fall back. A women like Sabrina elba and liyah mai halss n yas are all gone n dangerous to keep arnd our females.
This is the hypocrisy people speak about. You sound hurt.