f*ck asians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Especially the men :pacspit:
all of them carry a ass trait I can see why There females are stuck on white dick cause the pussies ain't shit:pacspit:I hope these fakkits keep getting embarrassed :pacspit:
You know what am gonna f*ck the next Asian I see:pacspit:I need to take my anger out on someone:pacspit:If I catch a rape case am gonna need someone to start a go fund me account:pacspit:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I only detest South Asians. I grew up with lots of Vietanmese people and they are cool folks

Q

Queen Carawelo

This fakkit asian instructor keep failing in driving test:pacspit:f*ck this fakkit:pacspit:This fakkit fails me for small shit like being few inches away from the curb:pacspit:

Wait you don't have your license yet?

Where are you taking your test at? Go to the DMV in Plymouth. My uncle who's in the U.S for 6 months passed his license. They have laid back instructors. And most of them are women. Go to Plymouth..

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This fakkit asian instructor keep failing in driving test:pacspit:f*ck this fakkit:pacspit:This fakkit fails me for small shit like being few inches away from the curb:pacspit:
Bruh first of all hold this
pzqbmTI.jpg
:damn::deadmanny:
This is the biggest L I have yet to give on my time on SS. :damedamn:How is a fuking indhayar gonna fail you? Just go away for few weeks bruh redeem yourself. Can't believe my nigga Bandit is going out like this.:francis:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Bruh first of all hold this
pzqbmTI.jpg
:damn::deadmanny:
This is the biggest L I have yet to give on my time on SS. :damedamn:How is a fuking indhayar gonna fail you? Just go away for few weeks bruh redeem yourself. Can't believe my nigga Bandit is going out like this.:francis:

Smh

Do you have spare Ls in your pocket? Leaf bandit ha lone eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts