EXTREMELY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you cook suugo? I'm only asking because I saw my friend dump a load of SUGAR into his and I gagged wallahi

Here is the recipe hooyo taught me
Ingredients:
Toon
Basal
Can of crushed tomatoes
Salt
Ground beef
Directions:
you know how to cook i'm not going to baby sit you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do you cook suugo? I'm only asking because I saw my friend dump a load of SUGAR into his and I gagged wallahi

Ingredients:
Toon
Basal
Can of crushed tomatoes
Salt
Ground beef
Directions:

Try including coconut cream into your recipe. HHmmm yum

Ugaaso

Deni
Toon basal
CC0583A1-B90A-461D-BF01-60CD598DED30.gif

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Ingredients:
Toon
Basal
Can of crushed tomatoes
Salt
Ground beef
Directions:

Add little bit of coriander and you have made the perfect suugo. Your friend is walking diabetic if he/she continues to add sugar in the suugo.

And.........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
With your choice of oil(vegetable or olive) I usually go for vegetable for my suugo. You add onions, garlic, cilantro, green peppers, cook for a few minutes then add the beef, cook for 10-15 minutes. Season your suugo with xawash, vegetable seasoning, salt and pepper. Add your tomatoes, the trick here is to use three different kinds of tomatoes, I like to use fresh tomatoes, canned tomatoes and paste. Cover and cook for at least an hour. Another trick I learned from my ayeeyo is to put sugar, not too much but like one table spoon.

You’re welcome :hillarybiz:

NotMyL

VIP
Add little bit of coriander and you have made the perfect suugo. Your friend is walking diabetic if he/she continues to add sugar in the suugo.

And.........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of Italian pasta sauce calls for it, you don’t add loads though. I think his friend is missing the reason why we add sugar to the suugo, it’s suppose to help with the acidity of the tomatoes. Most famous chefs do and I learned it from my ayeeyo when I was young, it’s delicious.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
A lot of Italian pasta sauce calls for it, you don’t add loads though. I think his friend is missing the reason why we add sugar to the suugo, it’s suppose to help with the acidity of the tomatoes. Most famous chefs do and I learned it from my ayeeyo when I was young, it’s delicious.

I have never seen Somali put sugar into the suugo, mind you i'm a chef too :diddyass:

NotMyL

VIP
I have never seen Somali put sugar into the suugo, mind you i'm a chef too :diddyass:
I know plenty of Somalis that do, anyways next time add one tbs of sugar to your suugo and let us know how it goes.

I even found a online Somali suugo recipe that adds sugar, it’s a thing.

FF to 2:50

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I know plenty of Somalis that do, anyways next time add one tbs of sugar to your suugo and let us know how it goes.

I even found a online Somali suugo recipe that adds sugar, it’s a thing.

FF to 2:50

You learn new think everyday. You know why we eat bananas with our baasto is to over power the acidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending