Extremely icy conditions just slipped. Be safe y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weather is extremely bad. Get you some ice melters and pour it in front of your house. Or else you will fall like I did this morning. Be safe y'all.

Do you have winter boots? Or are you walking around with shoes?

This winter has been brutal. I haven't seen this cold in years. The snow is minimal though

Apollo

VIP
Winter has been very weak in Western-Central Europe this year. No snow so far and the frost is weak.

But always around February it gets tough.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I actually want it to snow so bad. I haven't seen a nice, thick layer of unmolested snow in God knows how long.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I have to go out and shovel the snow soon. It'll be the third time this week. :mjcry:

Also what the f*ck are ice melters? I think you mean salt.:what1:

You Canadians are lucky to have actual seasons. We have this shitty autumn year-round.

It's terrible. The temperature will go up 30 degrees by tomorrow and will be above zero. Can you handle huge swings in temperature in just 24 hours?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You Canadians are lucky to have actual seasons. We have this shitty autumn year-round.
Our summers are better than Europe's, but f*ck this winter qashin. Freezing your nuts off, snow everywhere fucking up your commute and causing accidents, and to top it all off the sun sets at like 7:00pm. Pure suffering.

I have to go out and shovel the snow soon. It'll be the third time this week. :mjcry:

Also what the f*ck are ice melters? I think you mean salt.:what1:
meanwhile-in-canada.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending