Extreme sunburn

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I used to think the same as you but then I learnt about how the laws and government made it so hard for blacks to advance, for example planting drugs in their neighbourhoods. They only got the rights as other human beings less than 60 years ago sbx.
:bell:
The system is fucked and evil but blacks are also to blame for their shitty predicament

VixR

Veritas
Jesus....
This has to be a tanning bed burn, or else suntanning in 100 degree weather knocked out cold. There’s no other fking way. This is a critical condition level pain medicine sunburn. I get sunburn in the form of rashes.

Blacks commit more violent murders than whites from the same socio-economic background.
Black people have a much different socio-economic start than White people. There exist poor White people, but there isn't prevalent White housing projects and ghettos. So extrapolating poor Whites from diverse socioeconomic, geographic areas would not be the same as Black people who live in regions only Blacks reside. Look at Detroit lol. It's a stupid comparison if you ask me.

And don't forget that poor Whites lives a different reality than a poor Black, systematically speaking. A White person has it much easier moving up the socio-economic ladder. If we look at the criminal justice system, and access to job opportunities, the education system is funded by local communities; therefore, the quality of materials and teachers can reflect the affluence of the community. There are different dynamics to this issue you are ignoring but explains it.

You can also look at the poverty ratio on the two groups. If you are born Black, the chances are that you're born into Black communities, and chances also are that you're born poor. This is not the case for the Whites at all. A poor White family are relatively poor. They live in an area where more opportunities are presented to them, and the system is not stacked against you.

Only an idiot would claim that a poor White person and a poor Black person is equivalently the same when both live in different realities. Learn to contextualize, because how poverty hits different groups can lead to entirely different reactions. For example, look at the Native Americans. They have countless issues in their communities due to the high poverty rate, but their responses to poverty are different from Whites and Blacks.

A human being is a product of his environment. AA has it harder escaping that reality than Whites because the environmental pressures are suffocating in that it's all around them. The impact poverty has on their culture also helps perpetuate this degenerative state.