Extension for Farmaajo administration very likely

Bohol

VIP
Xukuumadda Soomaaliya ayaa la filayaa in muddo kordhin loo sameeyo, marka la eego caqabadaha ku gadaaman in doorashadu wakhtigeedii ku qabsoonto (Odoros).

Ku dhawaad hal sano ayaa ka hadhsan muddo xileedka madaxweynaha Soomaaliya.

upload_2019-12-15_0-19-10.png

It is not like Somalia has better leaders. His opponents are those who tried to sell the sea to Kenya.:damn:

We need Farmaajo or general elections ASAP, the audacity for someone who sold our seas to even think about running again is fuckin' killing me.

:susp::kodaksmiley:

The rest of them have no policies other then to steal and run.Except that fat ass Sharamaarke who steals and comes back for more.

:gucciwhat:

Tukraq

VIP
I'm running against incompetent failmajo, an extension should be met with scrutiny by the international community, we need the people voting asap not Qatar owned crooks like failmaajo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There is two obstacles to widespread elections in Somalia in 2020 which is Al shabab and unruly mamuul goboleeds. Got to be realistic.
The federal member states were with him when he took office. Only after he tried to start civil wars in each one did they turn against him. This is a political crisis of his own making.

You have to wonder why he's so concerned about how Kismayo or Dhuusomareb are being governed when they're so far ahead of the only city under his control in terms of security.

If only he spent that political capital on turning one man one vote into a reality and defeating Al Shabaab. If only he genuinely wanted those things.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
While I love N&N and their vision for Somalia, I am not a fan of extensions. Elections must happened in a timely matter for transparency purpose and setting the stage for all dowlads in the future. We know the jeceel of the kursi is the worst addiction in our politics. Just like the ring destroyed smeagle from lord of the rings, the kursi can have the same effect, it can whispers in to the ears of even the most pious man and corrupt the heart. I hope this concern does not fall on deaf ears :)

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
We need Farmaajo or general elections ASAP, the audacity for someone who sold our seas to even think about running again is fuckin' killing me.

:susp::kodaksmiley:

The rest of them have no policies other then to steal and run.Except that fat ass Sharamaarke who steals and comes back for more.

:gucciwhat:
Warya ninka wa seediga ka xishow naag Warsangali bu qaba.....

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Xarmaajo hadhu one day ku darsado belaha usc o xamar dago waxan kula talin laha inte Villa somalia ka so saraan baqtigisa jididka xamar haku jidaan his useless......

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Get Ready for 1991 part 2 this time xarmaajo wouldn't escape like his uncle odagi afka silka afwayene... His dead corpso will be drag thru the street of Mogadishu....

We wont kill him.
We will kick him to Luuq:trumpsmirk:

Actually we have no real beef with MX. If that was the case we would have massacred them in Xamar in 1991. There are thousands of examples where MX were allowed to walk out. We gave them them last chance to walk out before it gets dirty.

MX is sometimes called Hawiye for a reason kkkk

Libaax-Joore

VIP
We wont kill him.
We will kick him to Luuq:trumpsmirk:

Actually we have no real beef with MX. If that was the case we would have massacred them in Xamar in 1991. There are thousands of examples where MX were allowed to walk out. We gave them them last chance to walk out before it gets dirty.

MX is sometimes called Hawiye for a reason kkkk
They are called kastumo cayr xiniyo cayr be kismayo ku qabsaden after maxkaminta they been used and abused like condom Kkkk bo0nta baqtiga be cunan xishod maleh

Trending