Exposed: video of ex-President Hassan Sheikh linking the ONLF to Al Shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called precedent. This proves the SFG was not lying when they said the previous government had taken the same position on the ONLF.
Precedent would be HSM also sending ONLF prisoners to Ethiopia.

One government policy isn't binding to the other. Trump has no problem trying to destroy Obamas legacy and neither would Farmaajo have with HSM's, if he wanted to.

All the previous governments have bent over for Ethiopia, and I didn't expect anything less from this one. Farmaajo was dumb to try and shift blame to a deal between the previous Galmudug President and the Somali Region of Ethiopia, which pretty much equates to Farmaajo saying he is bound by the foreign relations of states. And we know that isn't true because he has yet to side with the KSA and UAE in the Gulf crisis.

If I was Farmaajo I'd champion the fact that I'd signed a deal allowing over a hundred Somali nationals back from Ethiopian prisons in exchange for an UBO terrorist :manny:
This justification would also omit all the drama the one he chose has caused within the SFG.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Precedent would be HSM also sending ONLF prisoners to Ethiopia.

One government policy isn't binding to the other. Trump has no problem trying to destroy Obamas legacy and neither would Farmaajo have with HSM's, if he wanted to.

All the previous governments have bent over for Ethiopia, and I didn't expect anything less from this one. Farmaajo was dumb to try and shift blame to a deal between the previous Galmudug President and the Somali Region of Ethiopia, which pretty much equates to Farmaajo saying he is bound by the foreign relations of states. And we know that isn't true because he has yet to side with the KSA and UAE in the Gulf crisis.

If I was Farmaajo I'd champion the fact that I'd signed a deal allowing over a hundred Somali nationals back from Ethiopian prisons in exchange for an UBO terrorist :manny:

You sure are making a lot of assumptions. Where's your proof that Hassan Sheikh Mohamud did not hand over ONLF fighters to Ethiopia? He's on video clearly stating that they're spoilers, terrorists and linked to Al-Shabaab so why give him the benefit of the doubt?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
HSM handed lots over, just last year 3 ONLF soldiers were captured in Camara, Mudug (Sacad town) and were transferred for Ethiopia via HSM agreement. ONLF terrorist not welcome in Somalia

You sure are making a lot of assumptions. Where's your proof that Hassan Sheikh Mohamud did not hand over ONLF fighters to Ethiopia? He's on video clearly stating that they're spoilers, terrorists and linked to Al-Shabaab so why give him the benefit of the doubt?
Finding proof he hasn't handed over ONLF prisoners is proving a negative, which I can't do.

I've never heard of him handing over ONLF prisoners, so that's why I presume he has not done so. If you don't believe that, the burden of proof lies on you. The fact doesn't matter to me so I won't be stubborn if you can prove it.
HSM handed lots over, just last year 3 ONLF soldiers were captured in Camara, Mudug (Sacad town) and were transferred for Ethiopia via HSM agreement. ONLF terrorist not welcome in Somalia
Source? Sounds very suspect and searches return nothing on the matter.

And Camara is Dir and HG/Salebaan as far as I know, not Sacad.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
ONLF have been getting handed over to Ethiopia since the 90s from every warlord to every qabil maamul why the uproar now? Qalbi Dhagax lived in Muqdisho for 3 years right under the nose of Ethiopian intelligence and their spies and nothing happened till now? Somalis can't be this dumb can they

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
ONLF transfers have never been made public till now with pictures included FFS use your brain s:mjlaugh:

I think because farmaajo had huge support from locals especially after prisoners were freed from Ethiopian jails, they had to bring him down get him back if you will. Furthermore Ethiopias number priority is disunity in Somalia. Every somali leader has been publicly shamed and disgraced by Ethiopia. This is nothing.

Futhermore who here honestly believe farmaajo could prevent qalbi dhagaxs capture, transfer and imprisonment? The president himself ayaa gacaan ku gabad eh.

Finding proof he hasn't handed over ONLF prisoners is proving a negative, which I can't do.

I've never heard of him handing over ONLF prisoners, so that's why I presume he has not done so. If you don't believe that, the burden of proof lies on you. The fact doesn't matter to me so I won't be stubborn if you can prove it.

Source? Sounds very suspect and searches return nothing on the matter.

And Camara is Dir and HG/Salebaan as far as I know, not Sacad.

The desperation of this guy knows no limits, he is claiming ONLF is fighting alongside al-shabab against Galmudug :mjlol:

This dude is Salafist Takfiri, the very first who is trying to justify that handing over a Muslim to an Infidel is a righteous act, after building a reputation for making takfeer of people, rulers and nations for doing far less then this.

Status
Not open for further replies.