Exposed:PL promotion of Ethiopians immigration to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
635546062530990143-115425629.jpg

Don't even bother with her sxb. She just brings out random videos don't show any proof. Shes anti-puntland expect more threads like this due to recent events of puntland making moves.

When will you use your other account the half Somali/harari gay man here?

Yeah theres a few that work at my uncles farm very hard workers

You can't recognize the because they learnt Somali language and they look like the average Somali

they do have a couple of beggars on the street (kids and old ladies)

Lkn they are hard workers.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:icon lol:

Ya maskiin, she probably screams Puntland ha burbuurto instead of reading ayattul Kursi at night.

Loooool@exposed and facts, fobs make me laugh Wallahi.

Have you ever been to Somalia? these foreigners you are talking about are hard working ppl who left their homeland for a better life in somalia, they work hard, pay taxes, rent homes and all these things contribute to the local economy, 90% of our workforce are nomads and the remaining 10% are going tahrib, so let them stay.

Imagine if we bring a 100,000 foreigners for our fishing industries, the money that would generate, beats the present situation.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Have you ever been to Somalia? these foreigners you are talking about are hard working ppl who left their homeland for a better life in somalia, they work hard, pay taxes, rent homes and all these things contribute to the local economy, 90% of our workforce are nomads and the remaining 10% are going tahrib, so let them stay.

Imagine if we bring a 100,000 foreigners for our fishing industries, the money that would generate, beats the present situation.
Why not hire ( i mean by force by setting up a fishery registry) 100,000 Somalis? that would generate more and more money and Somalis would drop the nomad way of life. damn Somalis are quick to call for foreigners while leaving their people in the dirt.
Oromos are known to be good farmers :manny:
i was thinking cheap labour but Oromo GDP is higher and Good farmers isnt really possible cause Somali soil is tougher than any Ethiopians.

Majority are thieves who beg on the street.

We should only take ones who will work (farmers , drivers ect...)

They have hard workers and beggars. But they are Muslim folks anyway.

Why not hire ( i mean by force by setting up a fishery registry) 100,000 Somalis? that would generate more and more money and Somalis would drop the nomad way of life. damn Somalis are quick to call for foreigners while leaving their people in the dirt.

In the future our best bets are in fishing, very large scale mining, oil, construction and transportation, somalis generally hate these jobs "try convincing a Skinny to mine 2000m below ground" let the corporates run the show and collect taxes and then use that money to create bureaucracy jobs for the Somalis which is what they like do fuk all jobs.

In the future our best bets are in fishing, very large scale mining, oil, construction and transportation, somalis generally hate these jobs "try convincing a Skinny to mine 2000m below ground" let the corporates run the show and collect taxes and then use that money to create bureaucracy jobs for the Somalis which is what they like do fuk all jobs.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts