Exposed: How Turkey Controls South Somalia & The Mogadishu Based Shell 'Government'

Turkey has been quietly colonising South Somalia

They have built up impressive control of South Somalia's so called 'government'. A shell government which in reality does not exist, dos not function and does not control more than 4KM around Mogadishu.

Through them the Turks now control all key strategic assets of South Somalia.

The Turks instruct the so-called 'government', ministers and MPs on what to do domestically and internationally. Whether they use bribery, intimidation and corruption to reach their goals is very likely.

Turkey controls the military, police, ports, airports, hospitals, roads.

Turkey provides the manpower.

Qatar provides the funding.

At the heart of this control is Turkey's secretive embassy in Mogadishu. The second largest Turkish embassy in the world. And the large Turkish military base in Mogadishu.

This thread will expose the ways that Turkey now controls South Somalia: a new Turkish colony.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's not just Turkey. It's unholy alliance of Turkey, Qatar and the military industrial complex in the west that make money through global instability.

Qatar is only relevant because terrorist groups see them as a safe haven.

Turkey wants to control the region and plan to soften the place up through instability before imposing their rule behind puppets.

The military industrial complex party just wants to feed it's kids and get them into USC so I don't blame them.

this is NATO countries controlling key assets in Somalia:mahubowtf:
Turkey is one small part.. The American power is much stronger in the region.
:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

What puzzles me are the delusional people that still have hope for that shithole.

The Turks will turn a into a beach resort for their Turkish citizens, much like how the Bahamas is a holiday resort primarily for British citizens & put the land to good use.

It's not just Turkey. It's unholy alliance of Turkey, Qatar and the military industrial complex in the west that make money through global instability.

Qatar is only relevant because terrorist groups see them as a safe haven.

Turkey wants to control the region and plan to soften the place up through instability before imposing their rule behind puppets.

The military industrial complex party just wants to feed it's kids and get them into USC so I don't blame them.
I don’t think they would build a strong military if that was the case :fantasia2:

Turkey has been quietly colonising South Somalia

They have built up impressive control of South Somalia's so called 'government'. A shell government which in reality does not exist, dos not function and does not control more than 4KM around Mogadishu.

Through them the Turks now control all key strategic assets of South Somalia.

The Turks instruct the so-called 'government', ministers and MPs on what to do domestically and internationally. Whether they use bribery, intimidation and corruption to reach their goals is very likely.

Turkey controls the military, police, ports, airports, hospitals, roads.

Turkey provides the manpower.

Qatar provides the funding.

At the heart of this control is Turkey's secretive embassy in Mogadishu. The second largest Turkish embassy in the world. And the large Turkish military base in Mogadishu.

This thread will expose the ways that Turkey now controls South Somalia: a new Turkish colony.
What a clown. turkey are our brothers :ftw9nwa: they will help us make Somalia great again in a short period. Si fiican u waalo

Turkey is the best Non-Western Ally of Somalia Ever and i welcome them 100%.

We just need more NON-Enemy Muslim and African Allies maybe 6 Muslim 6 African.

Turkey should not be the only Ally.

You don't let mentally ill people walk around on their own, likewise Somalia and its low IQ population need handholding to survive :francis:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I don’t think they would build a strong military if that was the case :fantasia2:

What strong army? A couple thousand infantry and a 2 months officer's training crash course is just more meat for the grinder.

What we need are heavy weapons like artillery and air superiority , highly trained intelligence officers and competent foreign advisers.

If they provided us with a fraction of the above I'll stop questioning their real motives.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalis will not learn from the history, Xamar will not represent Somalia. If they think by having xamar they control Somalia they are dreaming. Somalia is share states stake powers. SL,PL,JL and SWS build their states and did great achievements, this is prove Somalia will not be same like 1991.

Trending