Exposed: All the "promises" made 2 Puntland 2 NOT attend Madoobe Inauguration

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Ooo I would of took that deal. Damnnnn. But is it credible. Las anod part has to be fake. Federal support Isaaq I’ve mj all the time

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news, Laascaanood dont want to be part of Your cult and have joined their brothers in SL who contributes much more in development. Under PL Laascaanood was a delipidated, undeveloped city but under SL they have achieved alot.

I support my Dhullo brothers.

Tukraq

VIP
Ooo I would of took that deal. Damnnnn. But is it credible. Las anod part has to be fake. Federal support Isaaq I’ve mj all the time
not true, farmaajo hates issaq(read his thesis he hates mj,issaq, and abgaal) and he's part dhulo heck he took a photo with tuke for crying out loud, the taking of LA is on his agenda but to create a khatumo state not to join PL, but going against SL is the path he would take

Fake news, Laascaanood dont want to be part of Your cult and have joined their brothers in SL who contributes much more in development. Under PL Laascaanood was a delipidated, undeveloped city but under SL they have achieved alot.

Why don't you reproduce more Marehan instead of trying to beg a Harti clan to be your allies?

Even Dhulos support Madoobe over Farmaajo.

How sad.

Yoo

Eel eh?
So, N&N promised the following to Puntland to NOT attend Madoobe's inauguration

1. 10 Million Bribe
2. Increase in budget
3. Eyl Road
4.Badhan Road
5. Gaalkacyo Road
6. "Return of Laascaanood".

They offered all this for us to betray Madoobe.

Puntland is very loyal to its allies. Woe to those who are dumb enough to oppose us.
Source? hopefully not your old man

:kodaksmiley:When will Spmalians forget about Las Anld and other Somaliand cities and work on being a competent self reliant state? The people of Las Anod have chosen peace stability and prosperity over war anarchy and poverty- so how can you blame them?

Failmaajo needs to get his priority straight. If punania couldn't take tukaraq which is a stone's throw from their village capital Garowe, does he think he can take it from his Amisom Bunker?:gucciwhat:

If he even tries to think about Laaska, we will besiege Garowe town. Wa billahi toowfiiq
:diddyass:

My reer abti are ardent Somalilansers and Pirate boys need to stop begging them, it's embarassing.

1. 10 Million Bribe
2. Increase in budget
3. Eyl Road
4.Badhan Road
5. Gaalkacyo Road

Puntland is very loyal to its allies. Woe to those who are dumb enough to oppose us.

Why am I not surprised, did fucker really think he could buy Puntland? :ftw9nwa:

1. 10 Million Bribe
2. Increase in budget
3. Eyl Road
4.Badhan Road
5. Gaalkacyo Road

I would of taken it :manny:

Madoobe ain’t that important to me.

If true, Deni probably didn’t take it because he thought faarmago wouldn’t pull through.

1. 10 Million Bribe
2. Increase in budget
3. Eyl Road
4.Badhan Road
5. Gaalkacyo Road

FARMAAJO AND KHAYRE HAVE NOT COMPLETED A SINGLE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OUT SIDE OF MOGADISHU AND THEY EXPECT PRESIDENT OF PUNTLAND H.E SAID ABDULLAHI DENI TO LISTEN TO THEIR NONSENSE HE SENT AHMED CAWAD PACKING AND TOLD HIM HE DOES NOT REPRESENT ANY SINGLE PERSON IN PUNTLAND EVERY PENNY WAS USED TO ATTEMPT TO DISMANTLE THE FEDERALISM THAT THEY SWORE ON THE KITAB TO ABIDE BY THEY GOT LUCKY THAT SHARIF SAKIIN IS A CHEAP SIDE STREET HOOKER AND GAVE HIM 5 MILLION TO GO AWAY -- WAARE STANDS ON ZERO PRINCIPLES AND VIDEOTAPED HIMSELF ON A FLOODED ROAD IN BELEDWEYNE TO TRY TO BEG FOR AID MONEY HE CAN STEAL SHAME!! - THEY SPENT OVER 8 MILLION DOLLARS IN PUNTLAND AND THEIR MINIONS NEVER GOT A SINGLE VOTE -- XAAF HAS BEEN PAID 3 MILLION USD AND KHAYRE PROMISED TO DISMANTLE HIS ARCH ENEMIES AHUL SUNNAH WAL JAMAA HE IS ALSO TRYING TO PROECT HIS ILLEGAL HOTEL IN XALANE WHERE HE CHARGES FOREIGN LUMINARIES $450 A NIGHT -- KHAYRE THREATENED HE WOULD SHUT IT DOWN -- HIS BEST FRIEND WASIIR ISLOW WOULD BENEFIT BECAUSE OF HIS HOTELS IN XALANE SO HE TRAVELED WITH KHAYRE TO GALMUDUG WHILE XAMAR WAS BEING BOMBED TO THE GROUND

Wasiirada beesha Harti ee kaso jeeda Puntland,ayaa diyaarad soo qaatay galabta kana soo dagay Bosaso oo uu hogaaminayay Wasiirka arimaha dibada Fadaraalka Axmed Ciise Cawad,ayaa galabta soo gaaray Bosaso.

Lama soo dhaweyn wax baratakool ahna looma samayn markay soo gaareen garoonka iyo Madaxtooyada,waxayna utageen Madaxweyne Deni oo dad shacab ah la fadhiya.

Wasiiradan,ayaa waday dhanbaal ka yimid Farmaajo,kaasoo sheegayay in Dowlada Fadaraalku aqbashay wax walba oo Puntland ay dood ka qabtay,balse laga codsanayo in aysan ka qaybgalin caleema saarka Axmed Madoobe.

Kulan socday mudo saacada ah oo dhexmaray waftiga Fadaraalka iyo Puntland,ayaa ugu danbayn kusoo idlaaday waxba.

Puntland,ayaa waftiga Fadaraalka ugudbisay goaamadan kala ah...

1.In Puntland ay ka qaybgalayso caleema saarka Axmed Madoobe oo uu yahay go"aan Dowladeed oo lama taabtaan ah.

2.In Puntland diyaar utahay dhex-dhexaadinta Dowlada Jubaland iyo Dowlada Dhexe caleema saarka kadib.

3.In Puntland aysan gorgortan ka galayn arimaha masiiriga ah ee Dalka,iyadoo dana gaar ah ilaalsanaysa.

Madaxweyne Deni,ayaa kulaanka kadib casho ugu sameeyay Madaxtooyada Bosaso waftiga Fadaraalka,iyagoona caawa seexan doona berina dib ugu laaban doona Muqdisho.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

1. 10 Million Bribe
2. Increase in budget
3. Eyl Road
4.Badhan Road
5. Gaalkacyo Road

Where is the money for Bossaso to Galkayo road they promise ?, Man those lairs thinks by sweet tone they will fool us. Let them fix Xamar before talking to others.

Trending

Latest posts