Exporting fish from Somalia

Is the potential to make millions off this exporting fish from Somalia to North America and Europe exaggerated? How do those who export it do it? Would you have to buy your own boat? Or there is another way to ship it?
How would I go about this. Please help.

@Removed you are from kismanyo right? Help me!

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
We will export these fish
X351bA6SJsH_I7QQWgSJOcnc9gxpiPb0OW1msbODyKnU1NrUjDLcZqmVsCuzBAAh8DY1DcegPZGMkomxpcr46NjpX8d3o11aOI9Q3rKJHwq796yCRW5EAV2xVY2gt3QqWHJrP12OEm2_qf1PoqY3Io8EuDlFKWu8VAIk3WY

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Most countries have their own coast where they can get their own fish. Maybe landlocked countries but flying the fish out will cost money and they could just buy off of other coastal countries

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Many countries already steal our fish since we can’t control our own coastline, why buy from us when they can get it for free

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
America exports a hell lot of fish from Asia.
Because Asia can meet the demand that America has. We simply don't have the resources to produce enough fish for a country as large as America. I'm assuming it's cheaper for America to buy from Asia then to fish from their own coast

Because Asia can meet the demand that America has. We simply don't have the resources to produce enough fish for a country as large as America. I'm assuming it's cheaper for America to buy from Asia then to fish from their own coast
Bananas ? Maybe to Italy since pre civil war they took most of our moos.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Is the potential to make millions off this exporting fish from Somalia to North America and Europe exaggerated? How do those who export it do it? Would you have to buy your own boat? Or there is another way to ship it?
How would I go about this. Please help.

@Removed you are from kismanyo right? Help me!
not really my forte sounds like a good idea though I mean if chinese are doing it it must be profitable. Its only a million dollars for the sea I know guys in Kismayo who could pay that by themselves :bell:
not all waters have the same fish.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bananas ? Maybe to Italy since pre civil war they took most of our moos.
Live stock has a lot of potential so do metals (gold iron etc) and charcoal. Bananas were one of our main exports pre civil war we could profit a lot by selling them to the middle east where they can't grow fruits because of the desert

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
not really my forte sounds like a good idea though I mean if chinese are doing it it must be profitable. Its only a million dollars for the sea I know guys in Kismayo who could pay that by themselves :bell:

not all waters have the same fish.
Most of the fish in Somalia is tuna and places like Australia and Japan are already profiting off of that market it'd be hard to beat them out

Majority in puntland and somaliland. Minerals are mainly found in the desert so the south wouldn't have as much minerals due to the landscape
I need to marry lander or mj then and use her family name. I imagine otherwise people from there wouldn’t be too kind on .5 making money off their land.

Trending