BREAKING NEWS Explosions rock Beledweyne killing 48 people including MP Amino Mohamed

Your seriously quoting a known snetter and heavyweight FKD tribalist from Balcad clan. :heh:
But did he lie? It’s well known N&N has been killing people for long time in Beledweyne

Don’t you think it’s sad how you’re the only one here trying to ignore an obvious pattern ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
But did he lie? It’s well known N&N has been killing people for long time in Beledweyne

Don’t you think it’s sad how you’re the only one here trying to ignore an obvious pattern ?
Her cousin and fellow MP says we shouldnt politise her death shame on you!

Her cousin and fellow MP says we shouldnt politise her death shame on you!

Nobody knows this person. The fact remains deaths go uninvestigated in beledweyne and they only happen to opposition never to Pro Farmaajo people
what happened to investigation for police commissioner killed by troops deployed by Farmaajo?

ikran also no investigation and now her most vocal supporter assassinated as well. We all know what Farmaajo/Fahad is up to and the close links they’ve forged with Al Shabab

TekNiKo

VIP
Nobody knows this person. The fact remains deaths go uninvestigated in beledweyne and they only happen to opposition never to Pro Farmaajo people
what happened to investigation for police commissioner killed by troops deployed by Farmaajo?

ikran also no investigation and now her most vocal supporter assassinated as well. We all know what Farmaajo/Fahad is up to and the close links they’ve forged with Al Shabab
Arent you SLer? Why so invested in Somalia political affairs I thought yall seperated. Most Dirta Waqooyi MPs are pro Farmaajo so go back to Biixi politics :heh:

Arent you SLer? Why so invested in Somalia political affairs I thought yall seperated. Most Dirta Waqooyi MPs are pro Farmaajo so go back to Biixi politics :heh:
Nope. All the Waqooyi Dir are with Rooble and Abdi Hashi coalition

mahdi guleid isn’t even from Somaliland he’s from Ethiopia how could you assume he’ll bring Waqqoyi people to his side?

The waqooyi coalition with Rooble consists of Abdi Hashi , Abdi ismail Samatar, Osman Dubbe, and many others

bidenkulaha

GalYare

mahdi guleid isn’t even from Somaliland he’s from Ethiopia how could you assume he’ll bring Waqqoyi people to his side?

The waqooyi coalition with Rooble consists of Abdi Hashi , Abdi ismail Samatar, Osman Dubbe, and many others
It’s just common sense, weird people accuse others of fkd/tribalism when this is fact, “Al-Shabaab” have become the personal hit squad of Farmaajo’s, any surprise though when the chief of police, NSA head and various members of Farmaajo‘s government are ‘former AS militants’. No such thing as former.

This is a heartbreaking assassination of someone truly the best of Somali MPs

It’s just common sense, weird people accuse others of fkd/tribalism when this is fact, “Al-Shabaab” have become the personal hit squad of Farmaajo’s, any surprise though when the chief of police, NSA head and various members of Farmaajo‘s government are ‘former AS militants’. No such thing as former.

This is a heartbreaking assassination of someone truly the best of Somali MPs
We’re noticing clear pattern about who “AS” attacks. These are obviously coordinated. And each incident gets buried under the rug by N&N for obvious reasons. The people are sick of it and it will lead to more dagaal except this time AS won’t be the only people who get smoked. N&N is just the political wing of AS and it’s clear as day now

TekNiKo

VIP

You didnt hear about the Baidoa upcoming meeting with Dir and D&M and Farmaajo your still behind stick to Intra Habar politics :pachah1:

AUN. Not a Farmajo supporter, but when he's gone and the killings continue, will u blame the killings on who ever is president? Even if he's from your clan? This is why I almost don't want deni to be president. Everyone will point their finger at him even if it isn't his fault or he had no control over the situation. Somalis r sick

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN. Not a Farmajo supporter, but when he's gone and the killings continue, will u blame the killings on who ever is president? Even if he's from your clan? This is why I almost don't want deni to be president. Everyone will point their finger at him even if it isn't his fault or he had no control over the situation. Somalis r sick

It's unfortunate anytime something happens, the finger pointing starts due to political difference
it's like we forget the forces of evil have been killing innocent people and they don't care who u are. it happened sharif, hassan and now farmajo and if we pay attention to the pattern, it is gonna happen to the next president. we must realize we the people have to change and give our leaders a chance by being patient because it's the hardest job in the world

Trending