Explosion near presidential palace Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the areas surrounding the presidential palace supposed to be one of the most heavily secured places in the city?

:mindblown:How are they able to attack such a place. Shouldn't this area be packed out with soldiers?

Car bomb explosion? No cars should be allowed around that area unless it's the pres/PM's car, everyone else must walk until this shit is sorted.

Shortly on the news: Madaxweyne Farmaajo oo si deg deg ah dalka uga dhoofay

Why risk even going there, bombs and mortars near villa Somalia:faysalwtf:

I suspect AMISOM has a hand in the recent surge in bombings

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
zvFAgpm.png

People thought I was crazy for suggesting the government to focus on security and abandon everything else. Put every single penny to bringing security to the country.

Farmaajo spent his two years fucking around with regional states and his worshippers clapped him. :kodaksmiley:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Shortly on the news: Madaxweyne Farmaajo oo si deg deg ah dalka uga dhoofay

Why risk even going there, bombs and mortars near villa Somalia:faysalwtf:

I suspect AMISOM has a hand in the recent surge in bombings

Amisom is paying for these niggas to come through

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
People thought I was crazy for suggesting the government to focus on security and abandon everything else. Put every single penny to bringing security to the country.

Farmaajo spent his two years fucking around with regional states and his worshippers clapped him. :kodaksmiley:
Abdullahi Yusuf leaves office Muqdisho stabilizes and the AMISOM offensive happens Farmaajo comes in it explodes in terror attacks again is it a coincidence I don’t know,you tell me literally Muqdisho at it’s safest times was under Sheekh Sharif and Xasan Sheekh are they better presidents than AY and Farmaajo:patrice:

Abdullahi Yusuf leaves office Muqdisho stabilizes and the AMISOM offensive happens Farmaajo comes in it explodes in terror attacks again is it a coincidence I don’t know,you tell me literally Muqdisho at it’s safest times was under Sheekh Sharif and Xasan Sheekh are they better presidents than AY and Farmaajo:patrice:

So basically you're trying to say that Mog will only stabilise again when a Hawiye president comes in, #Khayre2022?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
So basically you're trying to say that Mog will only stabilise again when a Hawiye president comes in, #Khayre2022?
Its not strictly about clan although it does play a factor men like Kheyre and Ali Geedi are outliers if you know what i mean:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending