Explain this

Can someone explain this? :mindblown:

Apparently AAs think Arthur and his friends are all AA. I must of missed something because I always thought theses guys were pretty white, except for the brain and Francine.

Attachments

• 728D3507-E6C1-4AC3-B18E-81EDD6C0EE94.jpeg
    728D3507-E6C1-4AC3-B18E-81EDD6C0EE94.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 83

Apparently AAs think Arthur and his friends are all AA. I must of missed something because I always thought theses guys were pretty white, except for the brain and Francine.
I bet they're using the jamaican singer in the theme song to justify how they actually live in jamaica, how are you gonna claim animals that's pathetic :mjlol:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
buster was deffo Latino. Him and his cuunto. Arthur and dw are lightskin, I can tell from their attitude. Francine is madow loud athletic. Yes.
Muffy is mixed. Rich white dad. Brain is madow. Binky is lightskin too, he thinks he’s tough but he’s a crybaby.

im knowledgeable.

Alluring

Sayonara
I thought muffy was mixed, francine and brain were black, buster was white, the fat guy was latino, and arthur and his sis were white.

Epi

I’m not a little kid

Do animals even have races

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They are ALL White. If u see Madow hair, yet they are black then

buster was deffo Latino. Him and his cuunto. Arthur and dw are lightskin, I can tell from their attitude. Francine is madow loud athletic. Yes.
Muffy is mixed. Rich white dad. Brain is madow. Binky is lightskin too, he thinks he’s tough but he’s a crybaby.

im knowledgeable.
Francine was a black hebrew israelite :deadrose:

Trending