Experts reveal digital image of what nazlet khater face

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is what he may looked like. It made controversy over his feature among some Egyptians and africans for having "african" look to some and others claiming he doesn't look sub-african.

1681068729931.png

1681068767267.png

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
here we go with the north africans and their racism :stopit:
North Africans are one of the most hated if not the most hated people in Europe. Yet they treat "black africans" worse. Never got it, whether these people like it or not they are part of Africa. Of course not all north africans are like this but a significant minority do. Some have beef with each other (Algeria and Morocco). They treat black north africans quite badly. There is still segregation in tunisia they made a documentary about it a few years ago.

Yaraye

VIP
North Africans are one of the most hated if not the most hated people in Europe. Yet they treat "black africans" worse. Never got it, whether these people like it they are part of Africa.
I'm curious why are north africans the most hated? i can understand why the rest of africa hates them, but why do others hate them too? I genuinely don't know

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
North Africans in general have SSA. Mostly ancient dna. The modern depends, a lot of Moroccans have recent due to the slave trade. Where they enslaved millions of west africans. Algerians and Tunisians have general less. Copts have less SSA while Muslim Egyptians have more but they are basically the same

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
I'm curious why are north africans the most hated? i can understand why the rest of africa hates them, but why do others hate them too? I genuinely don't know
I believe it's due to a lack of integration they are stereotyped to be criminals and what not. In general they are just not liked. I don't think it's due to them being muslim since look at bosniaks. Historically speaking Moors were the enemy of Europe. They were expelled by Spainards and kicked out of Al Andalus. So that may play a bit into this.

Last edited: