Experiences finding a relationship

Hiya! I made this account a couple of months ago and this is my first time posting, so I'm still getting the hang of this platform. I felt this was a good place to discuss this problem that I have and it's this struggle connecting with other somalis. What I mean is I struggle to find a relationship with one. I've had a couple of talking stages with fellow Somalis and it would start out nice, but it would lead to nothing. Zero commitment on their part. I always had this assumption that a Somali would be the best partner for me. This sounds a bit weird, but I also assumed that just because a person is Somali and I am one, that they would want to be with me. Boy did reality hit me in the face! I just deleted all dating apps for now and stopped looking for a partner. I wanted to know if others had similar experiences or can shed light on whether this is a common issue.

You can correct me but I think you are a guy. Sxb Sommali girls aren't easy to connect with unless they already know you from school or work or whatever. So, don't give up when they play hard to get. Plus, try to approach them directly if possible. Good luck!

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Hiya! I made this account a couple of months ago and this is my first time posting, so I'm still getting the hang of this platform. I felt this was a good place to discuss this problem that I have and it's this struggle connecting with other somalis. What I mean is I struggle to find a relationship with one. I've had a couple of talking stages with fellow Somalis and it would start out nice, but it would lead to nothing. Zero commitment on their part. I always had this assumption that a Somali would be the best partner for me. This sounds a bit weird, but I also assumed that just because a person is Somali and I am one, that they would want to be with me. Boy did reality hit me in the face! I just deleted all dating apps for now and stopped looking for a partner. I wanted to know if others had similar experiences or can shed light on whether this is a common issue.
get off the Femcel/incel train and get ur priorities straight i.e. physical and brain fitness then you'll hve them flocking to you or take the EZ way out and keep simping. good luck:friendhug:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Are you a guy or a girl? And what’s your age ( or age category).

If you’re marriage minded I would say don’t look online. Try to meet someone through people you know so at least someone can vouch for them being a normal person.

There is no mystery in the somali dating pool. Once you tell him your name he already knows your whole tribe. Also there is no benefit of the doubt every rumor out there about you most of them will go ahead and believe it. If I can give you an advice I'll say dont stress yourself out let them come to you and pick the decent one, if you're a woman that is. Best of luck.

Reborn
I hold weekly seminars on clubhouse about how to go about dating as a farax :banderas:

You have to be my patreon to join the session but for you it's a free 2 week trial session.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some of us are born alone. Maybe its a reality check for you. Or just marry that West african that your heart desires. You hold the power huuno, Aunty Basra will not live forever to advice you. :(

Funny how all the guys in this thread assume it’s a guy and the girls assume it’s a girl. I think we can all relate to the op.
Exactly I expect a lot of folks can relate. It's so hard to date in the Somali community I have practically given up at this point lol

Some of us are born alone. Maybe its a reality check for you. Or just marry that West african that your heart desires. You hold the power huuno, Aunty Basra will not live forever to advice you. :(
It is a reality check cause I only talk to somalis these days which already narrows my pool. I'm thinking of opening up to anyone at this point. Just want to be married and get off social media at this point.

There is no mystery in the somali dating pool. Once you tell him your name he already knows your whole tribe. Also there is no benefit of the doubt every rumor out there about you most of them will go ahead and believe it. If I can give you an advice I'll say dont stress yourself out let them come to you and pick the decent one, if you're a woman that is. Best of luck.
I understand what you mean, but I just can't expect someone to fall into my lap sitting around. It's going to be harder to find someone if I just expect them to come to me. I just deleted most of my social media and am going to forget about dating for now cause it just ruins my day.

You can correct me but I think you are a guy. Sxb Sommali girls aren't easy to connect with unless they already know you from school or work or whatever. So, don't give up when they play hard to get. Plus, try to approach them directly if possible. Good luck!
Not a guy, but it is hard to find Somali men that will commit. It's almost like I'm always just an option for them and on some waiting list. I really dislike it.

Are you a guy or a girl? And what’s your age ( or age category).

If you’re marriage minded I would say don’t look online. Try to meet someone through people you know so at least someone can vouch for them being a normal person.

F, in my 20s. I have been looking online this whole time cause of the pandemic and online dating is the buzz now. I am going to postpone dating until after lockdown and this pandemic, so I can meet better people.

Trending

Latest posts