Expelling jinns from the body

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My father wants to take my whole family to somalia to remove evwil eye or sihir. There's a popular sheikh who does ruqayah he found , my father showed me a YouTube clip of him curing people's blindness , the man hoses people down with water whilst reading Quran over them using a mic. His name is sheikh ruushaya.

I don't know if this is a scam , reminds me of African churches were they bring dead people back to life looool and the priest will make them eat grass like sheep.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
My father wants to take my whole family to somalia to remove evwil eye or sihir. There's a popular sheikh who does ruqayah he found , my father showed me a YouTube clip of him curing people's blindness , the man hoses people down with water whilst reading Quran over them using a mic. His name is sheikh ruushaya.

I don't know if this is a scam , reminds me of African churches were they bring dead people back to life looool and the priest will make them eat grass like sheep.
Are you possessed? Why go all the way to Somalia unless u got some major jinn problems
giphy.gif

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I wouldn‘t go to him. He touches women and hits them. I advise you to make ruqya on yourself, read surah al fatiha, al ikhlas, al falaq, al nas and ayat al kursi over yourself. Repeat them over and over again with the intention of getting shifa. Blow those surahs into water and drink it. Pray your 5 prayers on time, make du‘a to Allah swt to get healed by sihr, ayn, waswasa, hasad and any other illness your may suffer from. Recite the surat i mentioned before after every prayer. Don‘t forget to read the quran everyday and read your morning and evening adhkar. Basically get closer to Allah swt in order to get His mercy and for Him to grant you healing and protection.
  1. Salah on time
  2. Daily morning and evening adhkar
  3. Qur‘an
Do this and you will see your life changing insha‘allah. May Allah swt cure you and your family and may He protect you from the evil of shaytan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wouldn‘t go to him. He touches women and hits them. I advise you to make ruqya on yourself, read surah al fatiha, al ikhlas, al falaq, al nas and ayat al kursi over yourself. Repeat them over and over again with the intention of getting shifa. Blow those surahs into water and drink it. Pray your 5 prayers on time, make du‘a to Allah swt to get healed by sihr, ayn, waswasa, hasad and any other illness your may suffer from. Recite the surat i mentioned before after every prayer. Don‘t forget to read the quran everyday and read your morning and evening adhkar. Basically get closer to Allah swt in order to get His mercy and for Him to grant you healing and protection.
  1. Salah on time
  2. Daily morning and evening adhkar
  3. Qur‘an
Do this and you will see your life changing insha‘allah. May Allah swt cure you and your family and may He protect you from the evil of shaytan.

Personally, if i had a Jinn in me, that mothfker will be turned on by all those hittings and aggressive energy from this Sheikh. This is BDSM yaaqqqee Naah i rather remain in my corner akhi. But it is very interesting to watch this.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Personally, if i had a Jinn in me, that mothfker will be turned on by all those hittings and aggressive energy from this Sheikh. This is BDSM yaaqqqee Naah i rather remain in my corner akhi. But it is very interesting to watch this.

Whats so funny about my post? :bell: Many ppl suffer from spiritual ailments such as ayn, sihr, hasad and waswasa. It‘s a serious issue in this day and age. Unfortunately many are unaware.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whats so funny about my post? :bell: Many ppl suffer from spiritual ailments such as ayn, sihr, hasad and waswasa. It‘s a serious issue in this day and age. Unfortunately many are unaware.

Who ayn-ed YOU? U sound like someone did to u, thats why your energy is low

Allah SWT gave us the faculties of reason and rationality for a reason. Many of these people have genuine medical or mental issues that need to be treated with by someone who is appropriately trained. Beyond that, it borders on shirk to see another human who you pay to make dua or Quran saar on you - every human has a direct link to their Creator - use it and make dua to Allah directly for good health without an intermediary who is also a scammer

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Allah SWT gave us the faculties of reason and rationality for a reason. Many of these people have genuine medical or mental issues that need to be treated with by someone who is appropriately trained. Beyond that, it borders on shirk to see another human who you pay to make dua or Quran saar on you - every human has a direct link to their Creator - use it and make dua to Allah directly for good health without an intermediary who is also a scammer
It is not shirk to have quransaar done on you

It is not shirk to have quransaar done on you

I agree that Quransaar is not shirk, but it borders on shirk to pay someone to do it for you. Allah SWT judges intention - the one being paid to perform Quransaar doesn't care about helping the person, they care about payment. Our deen does not have intermediaries between the Creator and the Creation - the dua of one being paid is not sincere - that is pre-Islamic superstition similar to tasks that pagan Quraish care takers of the kabbah would do

Most somalis are still functioning in the dark ages.

The world is seen not in terms of natural laws but rather in "magic, spirits, demons , witches etc".

If jinns existed they would be empirically analysed throughout the world. Instead only the crazy, the confused or the charlatan claim they have seen it.

For the "Jinn Striken" the closing of a door in a windy day becomes a mischievous Jinn, the random flickers of the moonlight becomes a devilish Jinn , the snake becomes a jinn.The Jinn in the Somali language can be interpreted as the "unknown".

It is time for Somalis to move beyond these obviously fake creatures. Jinn is simply the collective attitude of the "unknown" Somalis have. It is a major reason in our lack of innovation, for we claim the answer is not physics but the cursed book.

Most somalis are still functioning in the dark ages.

The world is seen not in terms of natural laws but rather in "magic, spirits, demons , witches etc".

If jinns existed they would be empirically analysed throughout the world. Instead only the crazy, the confused or the charlatan claim they have seen it.

For the "Jinn Striken" the closing of a door in a windy day becomes a mischievous Jinn, the random flickers of the moonlight becomes a devilish Jinn , the snake becomes a jinn.The Jinn in the Somali language can be interpreted as the "unknown".

It is time for Somalis to move beyond these obviously fake creatures. Jinn is simply the collective attitude of the "unknown" Somalis have. It is a major reason in our lack of innovation, for we claim the answer is not physics but the cursed book.

There is a respectful way of conveying what you want to say without offending those of us who are Muslims sxb

Photons originated as a model that Einstein used to explain observations that did not fit the classical model of light - physicists before him laughed at his theories which were eventually proven true. Ignaz Semmelweis was put in an insane asylum because he thought that washing your hands would remove the invisible entities that were killing women and their babies in maternity hospitals. He died in a straight jacket in 1864, a few years before Louis Pasteur's germ theory gained widespread acceptance. As a man of science, you should be more open-minded than anyone

There is a respectful way of conveying what you want to say without offending those of us who are Muslims sxb

Photons originated as a model that Einstein used to explain observations that did not fit the classical model of light - physicists before him laughed at his theories which were eventually proven true. Ignaz Semmelweis was put in an insane asylum because he thought that washing your hands would remove the invisible entities that were killing women and their babies in maternity hospitals. He died in a straight jacket in 1864, a few years before Louis Pasteur's germ theory gained widespread acceptance. As a man of science, you should be more open-minded than anyone

I am not a kind conveyer , i hate ignorance and all those who espouse it.

Photons were not a model that Einstein developed, light being a particle or wave was argued since before the yungs split experiment.

Noone laughed at Einstein since nobody knew of him until his papers were read.There they entailed mathematical descriptions proving him correct.

Semmelweis had experience working in a hospital and implemented several experiments to back up his findings.

All scientists are have empirical EVIDENCE to support their statements.

Magical Fire demons based on Arabian folklore which no one has evidence of are not akin to any scientific discovery.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@astorecalledkmart

You are confusing and mincing concepts & allusions. These people are not seeking the services of the Sheikh to have Dua read on them. They seek his "trained" specialty in exorcism of Jiin. Now, whether you respect or believe that trained skill is another.

Basically, his services are specialized, and it is documented in many Hadith such exorcism practices exist/

The fact that he uses Water sprays on people, clearly makes me see him as credible. I said this here before in the forum. Without reading Hadith or knowing this Sheikh ( I said mental homeless people should be locked in a house, washed 3 times a day, and place in Quran saar, they will get better for a start. Then they need to take medication for their chemical imbalances in the head)

I basically used my brain. Jinns are made of fire, & fire hates water.

I recommend when u r super angry or emotional, go have a shower quickly and see what a difference u will feel immediately

Now if u prayed salat every day, a jinn will automatically leave u alone because of the constant water washing before salat

Last edited:
@astorecalledkmart

You are confusing and mincing concepts & allusions. These people are not seeking the services of the Sheikh to have Dua read on them. They seek his "trained" specialty in exorcism of Jiin. Now, whether you respect or believe that trained skill is another.

Basically, his services are specialized, and it is documented in many Hadith such exorcism practices exist/

The fact that he uses Water sprays on people, clearly makes me see him as credible. I said this here before in the forum. Without reading Hadith or knowing this Sheikh ( I said mental homeless people should be locked in a house, washed 3 times a day, and place in Quran saar, they will get better for a start. Then they need to take medication for their chemical imbalances in the head)

I basically used my brain. Jinns are made of fire, & fire hates water.

I recommend when u r super angry or emotional, go have a shower quickly and see what a difference u will feel immediately

Now if u prayed salat every day, a jinn will automatically leave u alone because of the constant water washing before salat

JazakAllah kahir

Yes, reciting Quran to help alleviate suffering is certainly supported in the sunnah

“It was narrated that A’ishah said: ‘When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) was ill, he would recite [the surahs of Al-Falaq and An-Nas] over himself and spit dryly. When his pain grew intense, I recited over him and wiped him with his own hand, seeking its blessing,’” the hadith collector Al-Bukhari recorded.

My issue is with people clinging to pre-Islamic superstitions and paying someone who claims to treat demonic possessions in people who may actually have a health problem. There is a hadeeth which argues against using ruqiyah for this purpose:

Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.”

Scholars say that those who will enter Heaven without being brought to account will do so because they have perfect Tawheed - that is, they have complete trust in Allah and do not rely on human beings or any other creation for help

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
JazakAllah kahir

Yes, reciting Quran to help alleviate suffering is certainly supported in the sunnah

“It was narrated that A’ishah said: ‘When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) was ill, he would recite [the surahs of Al-Falaq and An-Nas] over himself and spit dryly. When his pain grew intense, I recited over him and wiped him with his own hand, seeking its blessing,’” the hadith collector Al-Bukhari recorded.

My issue is with people clinging to pre-Islamic superstitions and paying someone who claims to treat demonic possessions in people who may actually have a health problem. There is a hadeeth which argues against using ruqiyah for this purpose:

Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.”

Scholars say that those who will enter Heaven without being brought to account will do so because they have perfect Tawheed - that is, they have complete trust in Allah and do not rely on human beings or any other creation for help

The second hadith is suspect. Judging from Quran and Hadith, Allaah swt said categorically, every soul will be tested! Aint no going to Paradise free ticket!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@astorecalledkmart

Personally i am fascinated by Sheikh Ruushade who freely and liberally just touches and punches women. I mean, he would make a great husband for @NotMyL who has expressed wishes that she must fear her husband, to be with her husband - this is good candidate

@astorecalledkmart

Personally i am fascinated by Sheikh Ruushade who freely and liberally just touches and punches women. I mean, he would make a great husband for @NotMyL who has expressed wishes that she must fear her husband, to be with her husband - this is good candidate

That guy should be arrested - I heard of one guy who uses electricity on people during his exorcisms lol

NotMyL is kind and is a good Muslim MashaAllah. Your sense of humour is pretty intense sometimes @Basra - this isn't the wild west of SomaliLife anymore lol. May Allah protect all of you from abusive husbands

Trending

Latest posts