Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Oh No Oh Yes. Wth is this?:ileycry:
:mugshotman::ileycry::ileycry:
What should I do now? Vomit or not?
What did she thought it was?:farole:
Vanilla icecream or chocolate vanilla?

Check this person's brain before it lays egg and affect others.
This is sometime type of brain disorders. "War ma naga qarisid qumayadan" Jeceyl xaar ma ehe ee wax kale sheeg?:ileycry:

I warn you :ufdup:"Catch this creature before it lays egg":vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It could not be about love, it could be about S & M Sado & masochist role play. Some women enjoy role play during sexual mode. They like to be told what to do by the man. I think its stems from easy access of industry. Submissive and dominant roles. But eating xaar is a new level. I never imagined Somalis whom i consider extremely traditional and normal to do such a thing. I can only conclude she is mentally not well.

It could not be about love, it could be about S & M Sado & masochist role play. Some women enjoy role play during sexual mode. They like to be told what to do by the man. I think its stems from easy access of industry. Submissive and dominant roles. But eating xaar is a new level. I never imagined Somalis whom i consider extremely traditional and normal to do such a thing. I can only conclude she is mentally not well.

Easy access? Stop right there! No way can you access sites in Somalia

LOOOOOOOOL addict waxiid! ha ha ha ha

May walaahi. I don’t even remember the last time but when you back home and all you see is Jilbab and girls want you to put ring so you can taste the punani, it’s tough so you gotta nut away in however you can.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
May walaahi. I don’t even remember the last time but when you back home and all you see is Jilbab and girls want you to put ring so you can taste the punani, it’s tough so you gotta nut away in however you can.

Who blocks websites in somalia? Who controls it?

Status
Not open for further replies.