EXCLUSIVE LEAKED NEWS! Ilhan Omar is going to Somaliland in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want a dumb somali representing us. She is ready to die for Palestine. I want her ready to die for Somalis and Somalia.
This is what dying for somalia means nowadays.

:bell:
f185de4a-8483-4c5e-bc61-0cfd7db82ea5_16x9_788x442.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Puntland is the most north state in Somalia and parts of are on level with Djibouti :mahubowtf: have you ever checked the map

Excuse me I dont follow Somalia politics! I am a PC Politician

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is what dying for somalia means nowadays.

:bell:
f185de4a-8483-4c5e-bc61-0cfd7db82ea5_16x9_788x442.jpg

:bell: Scratch that...... in that case.... Ilhaaan ...I want u to be smart and no go after the Yuhuds. Just help us poor Somalis from Minnesota. We peasants need your help.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I dont want a dumb somali representing us. She is ready to die for Palestine. I want her ready to die for Somalis and Somalia.

maybe she's using this tactic to get more fame and be noticed more because think about it how many congress is there in America and how many are known?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
maybe she's using this tactic to get more fame and be noticed more because think about it how many congress is there in America and how many are known?

She is didn't do it to be known. Although she is enjoying this infamy as she loves the attention. That's why she went to Djibouti and now she is going to Somaliland. She wants to be a celebrity.

Her political career is over. Looking forward to see her in our local somali mall shopping in one year

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She is didn't do it to be known. Although she is enjoying this infamy as she loves the attention. That's why she went to Djibouti and now she is going to Somaliland. She wants to be a celebrity.

Her political career is over. Looking forward to see her in our local somali mall shopping in one year
I think she's going to go far look at trump he's clumsy and dumb yet he's the president of the United States why is she any different to him as you said she won't go far because of her dumbness??

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Mabye it’s all joke or act it changes nothing though this supposed act or tactics backfired dramatically most politicians are snakes and have snakey senses when they know they’ve gone to far they’ll go and apologies to the public probably visit their victims or some shit post it on social media for good publicity everyone knows they’re not sincere but at least they're trying ilhan is a one trick pony and she’s mastered her trick and won’t learn any others her political arsenal consists of “Palestine and Jews” she’s extremely limited in what she can do she’s got no allies in her party that won’t throw her out to the dogs first chance they get saddest of all she either knows this or is oblivious to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending