EXCLUSIVE LEAKED NEWS! Ilhan Omar is going to Somaliland in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I called it first.

It appears that she will make her first trip to Somalia via SL.

It is possible that she is going through SL on to PL.

It is 100% apparent that she will not stop by Mogadishu.

I don’t blame her, I mean after 13 qaraxs in 7 days you’d think I’d trust the amount of reassurances that Farmaajo would give me for my security if I were Ilhan. The man said “I’ll eradicate the rebels in 2 years” but now says “the army commanders have let me down “ :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: no kidding Farmaajo:mjlol:

That’s why you should not have promised that without knowing the army personnel you have. Dude completely ignored that these commanders where ex warlords, ex cab drivers, ex welfare moochers and ex-current dead bead dads. :camby::camby: These cats were elevated to “generals” “colonels” like a madoow female American having children with different baby daddies

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly where's your proof g? Or is this another one of your clickbait tactics to generate views and comments :ftw9nwa:.

I swear Walahi. According to my reliable source.

I’m not making it up

That Hodan lady ( state rep is also going with her )

Apparently 5 notable Somali Minnesotans are makingba visit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She might as well get the attention from Somalia or other African countries. Because her political career dreams in DC is over.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She might as well get the attention from Somalia or other African countries. Because her political career dreams in DC is over.

That is so true

Apparently her own party, HER OWN PARTY, let alone the opposing party has prepared 11 candidates to compete with her from both sides. They have vowed to politically dismember her

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is so true

Apparently her own party, HER OWN PARTY, let alone the opposing party has prepared 11 candidates to compete with her from both sides. They have vowed to politically dismember her

As they should. I personally will campaign for a white person to take her seat. I will not campaign for another somali or black america

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if im right most Puntland people tend to pass through Somaliand to go to Puntland? or am i wrong?

if u r coming from north but if u r coming from south no. Puntland is south of somaliland

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
As they should. I personally will campaign for a white person to take her seat. I will not campaign for another somali or black america
Ilhan omar is not going anywhere they would have fired her a long time ago for her anti semitism she wouldn't still be in the foreign relations if they didn't want her. Why can't we all support a fellow Somali rather than critisize

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ilhan omar is not going anywhere they would have fired her a long time ago for her anti semitism she wouldn't still be in the foreign relations if they didn't want her. Why can't we all support a fellow Somali rather than critisize

I dont want a dumb somali representing us. She is ready to die for Palestine. I want her ready to die for Somalis and Somalia.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
800px-Somalia_map_states_regions_districts.svg.png

I learnt something today Appollo :)

PS Still Kufaadhiiso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending