Exciting moment

Putting myself through a 50 day phase where I’ll try completing all my goals within that time limit . You don’t have to comment wish me luck y’all or better of all make Dua for me . An exciting new chapter for me

EE065BF0-31D1-474B-A51A-8DDE0A899E38.gif

Gonna be doing Ixticaf at the masjid for the last ten nights so Eid Mubarak y’all and happy ramadan ❤️❤️❤️

Also if you see the fat f*ck get struck with lightning just know I was making lots of Dua

Putting myself through a 50 day phase where I’ll try completing all my goals within that time limit . You don’t have to comment wish me luck y’all or better of all make Dua for me . An exciting new chapter for me

View attachment 322152
Start your calendar on Sunday and write it for your goal for the week try to accomplish a goal each day. If you didn't finish the task but you started add to the next day and don't beat yourself if you have a mistake. Also add a check box to all the weekly goals and once it done check it off. Start setting a alarm for time for bed on your phone and wake up. Also tell yourself when thing are get difficult " this is easy and I enjoy it" because at the end you'll enjoy it. It good to know you truly love yourself and congratulations on setting goals.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist

Trending