Ex-UN researcher Matt Bryden sentenced to five years in absentia by Somali court for ‘leaking state secrets’

I see alot of uncle toms on the thread, they are confused and can't believe their eyes, their white master has an arrest warrant on him "oh golly how is that possible" they say, Farmaajo has brought back the honour and prestige of Somali nation, even as he is a soft ruler he is very firm with foreigners interfering with national interest.
Agree💯

@Somalia252 the fake FGS doesn't control the majority of territory it claims. Let's not deny facts here

Soon

Be Patient Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

You can't make this up, Kulahaa he is wanted for exposing state secrets which is basically an emails that Matt apparently has hacked, they said the email address that has compromised belong to an the FGS minister close to Farmaajo has sent to to his Turney owners asking them for Alshabaab Alhmiyaht expenses for the month.
I'm little confused is it saying that farmajo is paying for Al Shabaab intelligence service

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
His org Sahan research was also banned and they participated in the recent Puntland elections.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I'm little confused is it saying that farmajo is paying for Al Shabaab intelligence service

Exactly, see, there is way too many al shabaab cells that dont even correlate toghter and there is also Ex- ALshabaab rehabs and now they Impersonte Alshaab, the whole Ahminyat even branch off al shabaab and has their own cells which what Farmaajo and Fahad use for his monthly qarax staged igu sawir every other month.

Exactly, see, there is way too many al shabaab cells that dont even correlate toghter and there is also Ex- ALshabaab rehabs and now they Impersonte Alshaab, the whole Ahminyat even branch off al shabaab and has their own cells which what Farmaajo and Fahad use for his monthly qarax staged igu sawir every other month.
So farmajo is working with Al Shabaab or is he just using them

So why don't the take them out once and for all

What a joke, Matt can go to SL, PL or Kismayo and nothing will happen to him
He's actually married to isaak lady, find out for yourself. I don't trust our brother in-law he was. He claimed to be Somali Expert and said bare shit about my country. He was working closely with Ethiopian representative for TFG Somalia, AU Rep, Mehiga UN Rep, Loppying for SL succession