Ex tie xalimo who was married to Madow is trying to REDEEM herself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing u raised this issue. being a lactation fetishist i would love this rule followed. cant imagine the disgust tryin to induce lactation for a naag that had her naaso sucked by someone else :meleshame:
So when you say Can you breastfeed me to a girl, you really mean it huh? What a sick bastard. I thought it was only a pickup line.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
So when you say Can you breastfeed me to a girl, you really mean it huh? What a sick bastard. I thought it was only a pickup line.
Lol im srs sxb. i have been emaciated and i heard its nutritious so i started to induce lactation to multiple girls on the sly till the milk gushed. it rly did well for my lanky frame , even some loved it for new rounds cuz it makes them their breasts bigger. :banderas:

How do you know she was a ? Because she married out? Cajiib.
Lol just looking at her face alone tells you she was mixing alot of stuff at her teen years :mjlol: besides my teen years i use to live in London and this chick was widely popular in the hood
:pachah1:and she was very generous lol

Lol just looking at her face alone tells you she was mixing alot of stuff at her teen years :mjlol: besides my teen years i use to live in London and this chick was widely popular in the hood
:gaasdrink:
Well maybe she changed her life (if this is even true)? Someone will marry her and it won't be you. What's it to you?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I feel bad for this type of women. She seems to have bit of mental issues. hence her generousity with her malab. Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.