Ex tie xalimo who was married to Madow is trying to REDEEM herself

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently this ex tie xalimo who was married to a Madow is trying to desperately redeem herself after the Madow run away from her.

Now all of a Sudden she is trying to act all nice and reformed lmao, but she doesnt know that stamp is there to stay forever.

I thought you were being a chauvinist pig, but after reviewing the vid I support our esteemed sheikh Mad Mullah's fatwa. This is a fool. She's ranting against foreigners as if they're all a uniform bloc. Just because Tyrone cockslapped her doesnt mean ajnabis are bad. Some exogomous marriages work. My half brother is married to an Albanian and they have two grownup children.

And is that a fucking ribbon on her head? Deport this .

upload_2017-9-7_16-54-37.png

Xalimos think before u go with that nonSomali because once u do..it will ne hard to find a respectful somali man who will take u

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You're right. More niggas have been killed over the hole that dare not speak its name than xasiish. It should be regulated by the government.
Kkkkkkk walaahi ur right the whole world revolves around malab. I wonder what regulations could be. like no malab pounding till 18 or sthing lol

I thought you were being a chauvinist pig, but after reviewing the vid I support our esteemed sheikh Mad Mullah's fatwa. This is a fool. She's ranting against foreigners as if they're all a uniform bloc. Just because Tyrone cockslapped her doesnt mean ajnabis are bad. Some exogomous marriages work. My half brother is married to an Albanian and they have two grownup children.

And is that a fucking ribbon on her head? Deport this .
Sadly most xalimos have no standards they would f*ck anything that moves.

Kkkkkkk walaahi ur right the whole world revolves around malab. I wonder what regulations could be. like no malab pounding till 18 or sthing lol
18 is too close to the present law. We have to say Thou shalt not undo a sweety's bra strap till you get written permission from her ex. So much fitna comes from two guys sucking on the same nipples. I still don't know if my kids are mine.

Why do uk somali girls always have this issue? Literally I've been in America for 12 years and it's rare to see a Somali girl with a ajanbi guy

El padrone

18 is too close to the present law. We have to say Thou shalt not undo a sweety's bra strap till you get written permission from her ex. So much fitna comes from two guys sucking on the same nipples. I still don't know if my kids are mine.
Good thing u raised this issue. being a lactation fetishist i would love this rule followed. cant imagine the disgust tryin to induce lactation for a naag that had her naaso sucked by someone else :meleshame:

El padrone

Why do uk somali girls always have this issue? Literally I've been in America for 12 years and it's rare to see a Somali girl with a ajanbi guy
Salaam abaayo! u must be new.

Ah its new phenomena xalimos started to elope with tyrones en masse. im sure ypu havent been to MN thats tyrone loving xalimo central. they breed with them in alarming rates

Status
Not open for further replies.