EX-SAUDI GENERAL WANTS ETHIOPIA TO RULE ALL SOMALI SPEAKING PEOPLE IN THE HORN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The guy's name is Anwar Eshki and he was at the Council of foreign relations think thank meeting about a year ago with an Israeli diplomat talking about regime change in Iran, and reshaping borders in the middle east.

Warkan maxaa ka jira? I don't speak Arabic so I can't verify if the Somali translator is stretching the truth or not. Any Arab speakers here?

He translated it to a T.

Not surprised,Saudi Arabia has despised Somalia since the 60s because of our untapped resources due to our proximity to the oil-rich Gulf Arab states such as Saudi Arabia and Yemen,
Back when we were a functioning nation they payed off Oil exploration & production companies to not work in Somalia

Ethiopia is a bunch of niggas that came together by force. If you look at the numbers of actual Ethiopian it will be no more than 40 - 50 million people. The rest of the 50 - 60 million ain't even Ethiopian

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Ethiopia is a bunch of niggas that came together by force. If you look at the numbers of actual Ethiopian it will be no more than 40 - 50 million people. The rest of the 50 - 60 million ain't even Ethiopian
Ethiopia is a broke and divided country. If Somalia was in half-decent shape we'd get Ogaden back without force.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Ethiopia ain't my enemy :manny:

I know my enemies :manny:

Today it is the Darood, tomorrow it is the entire Somali People
sheed.png

Galaeri

Darod? Your clan is irrelevant

I got got no issues with Somalis

:reallymaury: So you believe in the union of Somalia?

Darood is very relevant, We Iz Kings bish. :westbrookswag: Amongst the last royal houses of Somalia. Only Hartis, Ajuurans and Gadabuursis have nobility. The rest are just glorified chiefs.

:yousmart:Don't ever play yourself.

waraabe

Your superior

Darood is very relevant, We Iz Kings bish. :westbrookswag: Amongst the last royal houses of Somalia. Only Hartis, Ajuurans and Gadabuursis have nobility. The rest are just glorified chiefs.

Tell that to Douglas

I don't care for Somalia's unity, I ain't from there so :manny:

Saudi goatfuckers want Ethiopia to rule us and this nigga talking about qabiil shit smfh

Galaeri

Saudi goatfuckers want Ethiopia to rule us and this nigga talking about qabiil shit smfh

Don't be mad at me. I am not trying to go independent.

Just be happy Nigga :kodaksmiley: Yikes

Don't call me qabiilist either. I am getting much better. I am almost better wallahi. I replied to the provocations with very little toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts