Ex President Sheekh Shariif “Dawlada maxa ka jiro Galmudug!”

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Sheekh Shariif tells us Ahlu Sunnah leaders Sheekh Shaakir and Macalin Maxmuud are honest men. Why is govt there fighting them? Sheekh Shariif is a witness to there goodness.

Allahuakbar , I have found my candidate to support I 100 back Sh Shariif to become President wa nabad doon wa nin caqli leh.

He fought AS and defeated them and kicked them out from Xamar look how he respects the culumo hes not extremist.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
I remain neutral in the Sufi-Galnus war, but I agree with the Sheekh and ex-president that this government is babying Galnus.
Farmaajo wa caasi he shouldve welcomed Shariifka and gave him good money for the fact that he appointed him and introduced him into politics. Badbaado qaran wouldve never happened if he kept Shariifka in his circle. He is constantly babying his enemies. Wa doqon.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo wa caasi he shouldve welcomed Shariifka and gave him good money for the fact that he appointed him and introduced him into politics. Badbaado qaran wouldve never happened if he kept Shariifka in his circle. He is constantly babying his enemies. Wa doqon.
exactly Sh Sharif brought Farmaajo into Somalia politics, Farmaajo must still be salty about being fired as PM even though. Grow up !

TekNiKo

VIP
exactly Sh Sharif brought Farmaajo into Somalia politics, Farmaajo must still be salty about being fired as PM even though. Grow up !
Shekh Shariif had no power Kampala Accords were dictated by Beesha Caalamka. He was innocent, infact he appointed Gaas at the behest of Farmaajo. He wouldnt have done that if he hates Farmaajo. Remember Shekh Shariif clan is the powerbase in Mogadishu I dont know why he chose Khayre and than Rooble. His advisors are terrible.

Trending

Latest posts