Ex President Farmajoo accepts PM Rooble's decision to sack Fahad Yasssein

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Ignored the point, it isnt about the case of Ikraan Tahliil. They dont care about it or getting to the bottom of it. In any case the National Security Council will convene on the matter.

I was of the opinion he needed an immediate suspension until a satisfactory report was produced.
This is common around the World, when a police officer is held on grounds of negligence they are suspended until further notice.

No where near subjective. And yes it’s not a popularity contest but no need to bring us up or Saado AUN to make a point. Move around with that bullshiii

AUN Saado, her kids are from Xamar, meel laga necebyahay ma aha.

I was of the opinion he needed an immediate suspension until a satisfactory report was produced.
This is common around the World, when a police officer is held on grounds of negligence they are suspended until further notice.

AUN Saado, her kids are from Xamar, meel laga necebyahay ma aha.
I dont know why you are ignoring the point. Its not about the case it was about trying to achieve their foreign masters long time goal of eliminating Fahad and it didnt work.

No one is fooled by this. NSC will be meeting.

Mckenzie

VIP
I dont know why you are ignoring the point. Its not about the case it was about trying to achieve their foreign masters long time goal of eliminating Fahad and it didnt work.

No one is fooled by this. NSC will be meeting.

Who are the foreign masters? Kenya and UAE? The same Kenya that gave Fahad a passport?

You know there was a time Farmaajo fans were hopeful that the US, Ethiopia, Turkey, Qatar, IC and all "foreign masters" would support the extension and even made a point about it to give some kind of legitimacy to their hope. Now that the reality has caught up to to them, they're going on about foreigners that nobody has a clue what they're talking about.

Who are the foreign masters? Kenya and UAE? The same Kenya that gave Fahad a passport?

You know there was a time Farmaajo fans were hopeful that the US, Ethiopia, Turkey, Qatar, IC and all "foreign masters" would support the extension and even made a point about it to give some kind of legitimacy to their hope. Now that the reality has caught up to to them, they're going on about foreigners that nobody has a clue what they're talking about.
Yes, UK, EU, UAE, Kenya is just a proxy of the first two. They have been calling for the removal of Fahad and Odowaa for awhile now. As usual it has failed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where is the justice for the 6 sarkaals killed in Galnus and the 2 students just recently kidnapped brutally beaten and then executed in Galnus ? those people were killed by Rooble's clan and he has not spoken about it, we need justice, Rooble is responsible for their deaths.

Its Rooble who is behind all of this and they using Ikran's death as political tool
Absolutely why isnt Siraaji killer arrested? This clan is absolutely hypocritical and they kill people everyday yet they have an audacity to demand justice for Ikran. These people cant give a ratz azz about Gaaljecel or Ikraan they are just using her as a political ladder.

As long as these folk have an iota of influence in government Somalia shall never see peace

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Is Madoobe head of NISA? Does he claim to be a director of a national organisation that kills its own employees? How is a local issue a national issue? Gaaljecel adaaba bahdileysid, let them stop exporting their coal to Madoobe or threaten him like Murursade did to PL. You want to tell Rooble he can't seek justice for Ikraan who is missing at the hands of her own government only because her capo qabiil was assassinated, where does one draw the line in that case? I don't remember him even being a PM when that happened, at best you can say Kheyre aa ka seexday arrintaas. The government is indeed built on 4.5, let every representative defend his seat and constituency.
You are so ignorant, blindly supporting Rooble because of clan, that is why you don't see the hypocrisy in your statements.

The sooner we get rid of 4.5 and get 1m1v the better, what Rooble is trying to do is influence election in favour of his Kenyan handlers, he does not care about 6 Sarkaals, 2 students, Amisom killings in Jowhar or Ikran Tahlil, he has his eyes set on Fahad Yasin because Kenya are after Fahad Yasin, they even killed his relative in Nairobi not long ago.

Rooble would be sacked in a heart beat if it were not for election, he knows he is done for, all his weird moves shows you he is alienated and no longer part of N&N.

Mckenzie

VIP
You are so ignorant, blindly supporting Rooble because of clan, that is why you don't see the hypocrisy in your statements.

The sooner we get rid of 4.5 and get 1m1v the better, what Rooble is trying to do is influence election in favour of his Kenyan handlers, he does not care about 6 Sarkaals, 2 students, Amisom killings in Jowhar or Ikran Tahlil, he has his eyes set on Fahad Yasin because Kenya are after Fahad Yasin, they even killed his relative in Nairobi not long ago.

Rooble would be sacked in a heart beat if it were not for election, he knows he is done for, all his weird moves shows you he is alienated and no longer part of N&N.

You are just being melodramatic, like i said Sanbaloolshe had his post taken from him by an ex PM.

AMISOM have more sharaf than Fahad at this point, their sector commander in Golweyn came to Xamar, admitted the killings and sent those officers to court. Xaq iyo sharci way mareen, infact i haven't seen Farmaajo condemn it.

Waryaa @Mckenzie why are you reasoning with these refugees booons and faristiins, these folks only understand 1 thing and thats a Punch in their faces and expel them back to their gaajo ridden regions of Gedo and Sool.

Mogadishu needs to enforce a curfew and mass arrest/deports the leeches from Sool and Gedo.
police disappear GIF

Mckenzie

VIP
Waryaa @Mckenzie why are you reasoning with these refugees booons and faristiins, these folks only understand 1 thing and thats a Punch in their faces and expel them back to their gaajo ridden regions of Gedo and Sool.

Mogadishu needs to enforce a curfew and mass arrest/deports the leeches from Sool and Gedo.
police disappear GIF

Rooble dalkuu badbaadinayaa. They will celebrate him when he fights for their justice, nin walba xaqiisa way heli doonaan.

Reer Muqdisho are protesting against Rooble

The best he can expect is a senator seat lmao. Reer Owxasan can finally boast of a warlord turned senator sub par with Muuse Suudi.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fahad is still in charge according Cali Yare Cali the security minister of Benadir

Mckenzie

VIP

Reer Muqdisho suport Fahad

They have a right to protest, do you know how the protests that defended Ikraan turned out? People were getting dragged. It is like @Dalalos_ibn_Adali asking why i defend the PM out of clan, not once have i questioned anyone's right to defend their views, waxaad naftaada ula jeceshahay ani ha ii diidin it's one of the defining characteristics of a Mu'min (believer) to love for your brother what you love for yourself.

Trending

Latest posts