EX-PM khayre to start a new party for the 2021 elections

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
After Khayre got outsted and sacrificed for Farmaajo's extension he is hinting to start with a new party, since last year Khayre was dropping the new party's name on his tweets,#HigsiilyoIyoHorumar #AmaanIyoAdeeg.

Unreliable sources say him and Farmaajo are putting on a quite show and are still in cahoots with their Ethiopian,Qatar and turkey overloads.

the Norwegian asset is branching out of N&N and distancing himself for it's failures by starting this party for his candidacy in 2020.

Do you guys think he has any chance?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
He would have to sell his soul to HG and abgaal. Murusade is too small to go against their bigger brothers. Ex mooryan presidents Hassan sheikh and sheikh sharif already have their own plan. They may have to incorporate kheyre if he agrees to carry their water and do their bidding.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
He would have to sell his soul to HG and abgaal. Murusade is too small to go against their bigger brothers. Ex mooryan presidents Hassan sheikh and sheikh sharif already have their own plan. They may have to incorporate kheyre if he agrees to carry their water and do their bidding.
He wont join the opposition

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
He wont join the opposition

He is the opposition to N&N now there is two opposition fronts now and they can consolidate that into one if they sing Hawiye kumbaya

the only other option kheyre has it to clique up with a coalition with influence from Reer PL and Reer JL. He can easily convince the Reer SSC prostitutes to support him too.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
What election? I can bet on my life that they'll mass rigging if 1m1v happens.

We will get 4 more years of N&N and third term expansion from Farmaajo.

:eek::frdfvsb::ftw9nwa::vanlf9a::yloezpe::i83dwbv::z1banet: