Ex muslim somali supporter for trump

I came across many Somalis for trump and most of them won’t give you a good answer on why they support someone who despises their very existence. When u hit them with facts, they respond with fake news, liberal bias and other statements straight from conservatives talk shows. That no Somalis should come here anymore aka kicking the ladder behind them.

I know one guy who lost his parents to rona but still remains a trump supportee. I also know a girl who told me Allah told her that trump won the election and that he will be going to heaven for all the work he has done.

I was not trying to change their political views but was making an observation. We live in a polarized time and it’s easy for us to fall victim to propaganda and low grade information. I hope the next 4 years is good to all of us including those who voted otherwise, we definitely need it :)

There are many people who were anti trump and suddenly love him partly because of fake news, FB algorithms that make sure your only exposed to one narrative. Conspiracy theorists and all the Qanon nonesense. They believe somehow trump is against the establishment and is on a mission to expose paedophiles in the 1%.

Although he might be unique in that his a outsider and not really a politician I guess that's the appeal.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There are many people who were anti trump and suddenly love him partly because of fake news, FB algorithms that make sure your only exposed to one narrative. Conspiracy theorists and all the Qanon nonesense. They believe somehow trump is against the establishment and is on a mission to expose paedophiles in the 1%.

Although he might be unique in that his a outsider and not really a politician I guess that's the appeal.

I understand his appeal and his base fascination with ‘red pill’ but there comes a time where facts matter and one has to face the music. What I find pretty odd is the logic if trump wins, it’s fair but if he loses, it was rigged. That defeats the purpose of democracy and I am glad the courts are throwing out his meaningless lawsuits in red states that flipped. It’s going to be an interesting 8 weeks. :)