"Ex-Muslim" atheist challenges Allah (swt) to strike him down, Gets afflicted with painful, un-diagnosable Illness soon after!

giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He is now reduced to begging online to pay his medical bills, May Allah protect us from situations like this.

Even when I had serious religious doubts as a younger man I found stuff like this seriously nonsensical. Why would you assume the proposed creator of a universe as vast as ours is going to take the time to indulge your ego and give you, just you in particular, a sign?

:whoo:

And I always viciously hated how huwyte and westernized they sound. Just trying to be some regular dude bro named Dilan or some shit like that. Always such sellouts against their own peoples and self-hating. Critiquing facets of your peoples' culture is one thing but these idiots seem to try and go out of their way to humiliate their ethnic groups so they can get a pat on the head from their huwyte masters.

Uncle Toms the lot of them.

:pacspit:

Even when I had serious religious doubts as a younger man I found stuff like this seriously nonsensical. Why would you assume the proposed creator of a universe as vast as ours is going to take the time to indulge your ego and give you, just you in particular, a sign?

:whoo:

And I always viciously hated how huwyte and westernized they sound. Just trying to be some regular dude bro named Dilan or some shit like that. Always such sellouts against their own peoples and self-hating. Critiquing facets of your peoples' culture is one thing but these idiots seem to try and go out of their way to humiliate their ethnic groups so they can get a pat on the head from their huwyte masters.

Uncle Toms the lot of them.

:pacspit:
He's married to a white woman fyi :trumpsmirk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"And they hasten you for the retribution! If it were not for an appointed term, the retribution would have come to them. It will come to them suddenly, when they do not expect."

Allah is capable of splintering that douchebag into piece in millisecond but he didn't. He will slowly feel the wrath of Allah SWT if he doesn't repent quickly.

Trending