Ex-MN-Geeljire- Cop just got sentenced to 28 years (might as well be in there 60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
don’t matter at this point.

Human life is only 3 parts.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's a bit strange laakiin white cops have been killing madows left, right and centre and they don't get punished like him that just goes to show how messed up the system is
:meleshame:

Runtii this dude callously murderer that lady. He was trigger happy.

There is no place to escape in Somalia. Somali intelligence/police are funded and trained by the West and would have to hunt him down.
I think they would have a hard time trying to find him in somalia, he just retire in the countryside or wherever his family live. There aren't any cameras unlike America

Not true. You would go to your tribal enclave and would never be found

There was a Marehan guy with MJ reer abti who murdered a UK female police officer, he escaped to Puntland and was handed over to the UK again.

Unless I recall wrong.

If they can bribe someone to kill an elder with a hundred dollars, they can find an escaped farah.

Runtii this dude callously murderer that lady. He was trigger happy.
I recall a cadan cop who shot a madow guy, weird thing the madow guy was running away from the cop but the cadan cop still killed him, this somali guy would've gotten away with it if he was white and the victim was madow

There was a Marehan guy with MJ reer abti who murdered a UK female police officer, he escaped to Puntland and was handed over to the UK again.

Unless I recall wrong.

If they can bribe someone to kill an elder with a hundred dollars, they can find an escaped farah.
Again he didn't go to his tribal enclave.
What qabil would give up their own for a foreign country?
He would have ran but somalis snitched on him and haf his passport confiscated

Keo

VIP
Let this be a lesson to any Somali that wants to join the police force or the military. They already banned people from Somalia from coming into the US, that should already tell you what you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.