Ex Ladyfriend /Guyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I noticed many girls keep their ex around as friends or "social media friends". And touch base with them. Do any of you do this? Why? Why not?

When I got into bad relations I'd make peace with the lady friend but cut all communique with her.

Al Dhoobe

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I never had exes but I've had a few ex sidechicks. I never burn bridges, you don't know when you might need them one day.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
My ex and I have friends in common so sometimes we happened to be in the same social gathering, it was hella awkward at the beginning but there is no communication between us other then 'hi how are you' that's about it.

Back to social media I've only close friends and family on my social media, so what is the point of remaining friends with an ex on social media other than to get back together. I deleted and block any contacts with them the minute the relationship goes sore, I don't want any stalking.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Two of my ex's were like let's be friends first I was like :childplease: But then I was if their knew ni99a fuks up they'll need a shoulder to cry on:ohhh: so why not take the opportunity to be there and take advantage.:mjlaugh: Slip fuk ni99as so I can feel on their badhis, xabad again.:lawd::dance:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Two of my ex's were like let's be friends first I was like :childplease: But then I was if their knew ni99a fuks up they'll need a shoulder to cry on:ohhh: so why not take the opportunity to be there and take advantage.:mjlaugh: Slip fuk ni99as so I can feel on their badhis, xabad again.:lawd::dance:
tumblr_mum208JoKn1r6qguso6_250.gif

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
siilaanyolaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.