Ex-Hotep admits he was wrong and schools Hoteps still in denial

K-M-O

Somali.
African Americans are impressive by themselves, especially after all they endured. Hoteps undermine them by claiming random African civilisations.
Exactly, they have their own history.

A history of redemption.

Redeeming their image; after years of humiliation and tribulation.

their history is more better and progressive than Native Americans.

they contributed more than them.

But I don’t blame them; years of bastardisation and humiliation; can lead you to this mindset.

I don't get why they don't just get into Western African history to connect with their African roots. West Africa has very interesting and underrated history, there's a lot to explore there.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
LOL, watch this short one. The way he speaks is just hilarious:

It's kinda sad to realize how much Nubian territory Masris stole, to be honest. Everything south of Aswan is basically Nubia:

Then they built that infernal dam and flooded many Nubian villages and towns, totally displacing those folks:

Aswan is still pretty populated by them, though and has a Nubian museum:

Peoples of Nubia like the Beja/Blemmyes who seemed dominant in Lower Nubia used to sometimes stretch into Egyptian territories as far north as Luxor where a Blemmye/Beja King has been recorded:

Apollo

VIP
Bullshit video, Upper Egypt also consisted of Aswan and Northern Sudan

Alot of Pharoahs actually came from Aswan area, why he stopping at Thebes??

Prior to the Aswan dam, Nubians didn't live near Luxor. They moved up due to the Aswan dam.

Alexandria Egyptians vs Luxor Egyptians is like a Bari Somali vs Galgaduud Somali, same people.

THEY WZNT YU.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Prior to the Aswan dam, Nubians didn't live near Luxor. They moved up due to the Aswan dam.

Alexandria Egyptians vs Luxor Egyptians is like a Bari Somali vs Galgaduud Somali, same people.

THEY WZNT YU.

One thing I've noticed is that "Lower Nubia" (the north) was seemingly always Cushitic (Beja):

I'll give that a read but I've seen some compelling evidence that the early Kermans were Cushites or AAs based on signs of loans and substrata in various Eastern Sudanic languages. Or that at least Nubia was mixed back then with Lower Nubia (Medjay and C-Group) being Cushites and Upper Nubia being Eastern Sudanic. There is also the later X-Group which most tie to the Blemmyes (Beja). I get the impression Nubia was always an Eastern Sudanic-Cushitic mix with more of an Eastern Sudanic slant particularly in Upper Nubia.

Ancient Bejas (Blemmyes) were very prominent in Lower Nubia and Upper Egypt, by the way. There was even apparently a Blemmye King over Luxor (Egyptian Thebes) once:

They also had their own prominent cities in Lower Nubia like Kalabsha and Faras:

Whereas the more politically dominant and seemingly wealthy Upper Nubia was mainly Eastern Sudanic ("Nubian languages") in its linguistic make up. The Cushitic lot were also dominant along the Red Sea hills and eastern coastline in ports like Suakin:

These chaps also often ventured into Masri territories like Aswan and, like I said, seemingly sometimes became dominant there like for a time in Luxor. They were even respected early in Ancient Egypt as great warriors, being the origin of the "Medjay" caste the video game character you use for your dp belongs to.

I think Upper Nubia was probably always Nilo-Saharan whereas the Lower Nubia was probably always AA/Cushitic. Fits geographically too. The north being continuously Afro-Asiatic and then the west, center and southwest being Nilo-Saharan whilst the Cushites were dominant in the east and through this position found a good migratory footing for entering and becoming dominant in the Horn through their pastoralism.

GemState

36/21
VIP
African Americans are impressive by themselves, especially after all they endured. Hoteps undermine them by claiming random African civilisations.
If they claimed west African civilizations like Songhai, Kongo, Mali, Kanem-Bornu, etc that'd be fine since they have actual history in the region.

If they claimed west African civilizations like Songhai, Mali, Kanem-Bornu, etc that'd be fine since they have actual history in the region.

That's where they are from and it shows in how skilled they were, they built America and I doubt they were 'trained'. Look at all the Art produced by Ancient West and Central African kingdoms, they knew how to make stunning iron work.

Art discovered in the Kingdom of Ife so far includes terracotta and bronze heads and busts, stone sculpture, stools and religious pieces carved in quartz, monumental granite monoliths, as well as statues of humans and animals.

10301.jpg

kingdom-of-ife-1-10-638.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
And then I got along with aliens, realised I was wrong and was deceived, again.

I felt petty for him, he seemed very much, betrayed by everyone.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Apollo

I weep at how the Xabash were not Islamized during the conquest 500 years ago. Imagine, walaal... we could have maybe had one nation between the Horn and Sudan. With that much land and peoples we could have been a mighty power that could wrestle the lands south of Aswan from the Masris and maybe bloody Aswan itself along with all of northern Kenya from the Brits and Bantus.

Imagine a nation from Aswan to Ijara and from Xaafuun to al-Junaynah, home to the civilization of the ancient Nubians, Aksum, the Barbaroi city-states, the Muslim Sultanates of the Horn like the Ajuuraan and Adal, the Abyssinian Empire, the Christian Nubian Kingdoms, the Blemmyes and Medjay of ancient legend and so much more alongside many interesting peoples like the Oromos, Sidamics and Omotics. Everything from green highlands to volcanic deserts to savannahs boasting all the wildlife diversity Kenya flexes at the gaalo to the Nile Valley itself and beaches, beaches and beaches! Not to mention a population potential well-over 200 million if we played our agricultural cards right.

I'd have gladly accepted Arabic as a lingua franca for such a glorious nation that could be a juggernaut on the world stage alongside the likes of India and China. 5,000 kilometers from north to south and east to west. Bismillah. Geeljires think too small with this Somaliweyn business. This was where it was at, saaxiib. Christianity fudging shizzle up like always.

sad death GIF by Global TV

Trending