Ex Hirshabelle President On His PL Tour

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Madaxweynihii hore ee Hirshabeelle Maxed Cabdi Waare ayaa yiri reer Galmudug haddey dagaal usoo jeestaan annaga reer Hiiraana wey naga dagaal badanyihiin ee wax aanan fahmin ayaa jira.

Here is ex president hirshabelle expose Galmuran and their phony shabab war, they just want to do bililiqo again and there is no genuine war on shabaab

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
All your leaders holiday in PL, safe, no isbaaro, civilized people, law n order reigns supreme. They are sick of amisom doing body searches on them in hamar or every 2 km another isbaaro
Are you seriously trying to convince yourself Leaders from the south would rather be in Puntland than Xamar. Fucking Puntland.

All your leaders holiday in PL, safe, no isbaaro, civilized people, law n order reigns supreme. They are sick of amisom doing body searches on them in hamar or every 2 km another isbaaro

Honestly just stick to PL internal matters and leave the problems of South Central to the locals from there. You are still angry despite PL being de facto independent....the rest of Somalia is none of your concern

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Honestly just stick to PL internal matters and leave the problems of South Central to the locals from there. You are still angry despite PL being de facto independent....the rest of Somalia is none of your concern

This kid @convincation doesn't know how humiliating his leaders feel in hamar, they need 20 bodyguards just to go down the street, checkpoints everywhere every 2 km asking 4 money, amisom then pimping his leaders out. When they come to PL, they dont have security guards, no checkpoints, they visit our mountains, islands, forests, and feel free. That's what u call good government not that mess in hamar

This kid @convincation doesn't know how humiliating his leaders feel in hamar, they need 20 bodyguards just to go down the street, checkpoints everywhere every 2 km asking 4 money, amisom then pimping his leaders out. When they come to PL, they dont have security guards, no checkpoints, they visit our mountains, islands, forests, and feel free. That's what u call good government not that mess in hamar

@DR OSMAN you haven't directly responded to my post, just deflecting. Just accept PL needs Somalia but no Puntite will rule Somalia ever again (unless they're a nationalist that supports a strong FGS and Mogadishu remaining national capital)

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
@DR OSMAN you haven't directly responded to my post, just deflecting. Just accept PL needs Somalia but no Puntite will rule Somalia ever again (unless they're a nationalist that supports a strong FGS and Mogadishu remaining national capital)
Bro i think puntites want a strong fgs. Just not a centralized one.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
The word centralise is vague, nobody here is calling for a unitary system just for true federalism like Germany for example
What is vague about it.

Just check the meaning of the word lol.

i think that ya'll don't know what federalism is.

Every state has a central gov, the question is: is the whole country governed by the capital or does the capital gov only govern certain sectors like foreign affairs, defense etc.

If you want centralism you can become a gareen state. Don't think we want that for ourselves 🤣🤣

What is vague about it.

Just check the meaning of the word lol.

i think that ya'll don't know what federalism is.

Every state has a central gov, the question is: is the whole country governed by the capital or does the capital gov only govern certain sectors like foreign affairs, defense etc.

If you want centralism you can become a gareen state. Don't think we want that for ourselves 🤣🤣

I support true federalism like in Germany. Just admit you support confederalism or even balkanisation

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I support true federalism like in Germany. Just admit you support confederalism or even balkanisation
No i don't support confederalism, well for the next decade atleast.

True Federalism is not to be seen in somalia because of gareen states. PL stance is mostlikely semi autonomy until the central and southern regions get their shit togheter.