Ex football player kills transgender from tinder who pretended to be a woman, and is found not guilty.

World

VIP

Damn basically the football players entire argument was that there was a knife underneath their mattress and he felt threatened by the transgender after discovering it wasn’t a woman so he beat him to death.
Etute, the young guy who got acquitted said the Smith person controlled the whole situation and was trying to keep it dark for obvious reasons. He must have felt like he was bamboozled and was probably very angry. Then, Smith must have mentioned his weapon to him. That’s the only thing that seems plausible. Hopefully, this 19 year old changes his lifestyle for the better. Ain’t no benefits to tinder meetups even for gaalo. It’s a big risk with little reward.

This man I read also did it to his other football teammates he would invite them over in a dark room and give them oral sex men are so disgusting that they are willing to have sex with something they don't see.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Damn basically the football players entire argument was that there was a knife underneath their mattress and he felt threatened by the transgender after discovering it wasn’t a woman so he beat him to death.
So he killed her and they found him not guilty?

Good job, Im glad is he not guilty that trans deserve to die.

Attachments

• goodjob.PNG
    goodjob.PNG
    146.9 KB · Views: 32
The trans was an old crossdressing gay dude that was notorious for drugging people. There were dozens of accounts online about him being a scammer and a rapist.
1653830331386.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Did he do the killing before or after doing the "deed" with the tranny? Because if it was afterward then he's just a closet case who experienced post nut clarity and chimped out :heh:
I think as @Siddhartha said he did it with many mates. But it seem like the tranny was scared with paranoia, she hide a knife in case of something went wrong, and he found the knife and thought the tranny is about to kill him. Movie material right there.
No i know who i am, if i met a trans girl and there was miscommunication i would just leave no need to get angry

Trending