Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don’t believe in this evolution bs it’s against Islam.
Evolution is only a theory and only gaalo believe in it as sort of revelation.

What we do know is that Evolution does not apply to humans as Adam pbuh is not from Earth. Also, any Humaniod who we interbred with is a descendant of Adam pbuh, probably through his son Qabeel as only the children of Adam can breed with each other

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Evolution is only a theory and only gaalo believe in it as sort of revelation.

What we do know is that Evolution does not apply to humans as Adam pbuh is not from Earth. Also, any Humaniod who we interbred with is a descendant of Adam pbuh, probably through his son Qabeel as only the children of Adam can breed with each other

Qabeel died. In the Tawrat, Adam had a third son, Seth, in Latin tradition. Shayth is also mentioned in several books in Islam, but I don’t know if he’s mentioned in authentic Sunnah. I don’t think there needs to be a necessary conflict of what we know about human origins and the information Allah azza wa jall has bestowed upon us through the Tawrat, Injil and Quran either. I’ve actually been racking my brain and I think I have a plausible hypothesis too.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Qabeel died. In the Tawrat, Adam had a third son, Seth, in Latin tradition. Shayth is also mentioned in several books in Islam, but I don’t know if he’s mentioned in authentic Sunnah. I don’t think there needs to be a necessary conflict of what we know about human origins and the information Allah azza wa jall has bestowed upon us through the Tawrat, Injil and Quran either. I’ve actually been racking my brain and I think I have a plausible hypothesis too.
Qabeel had descendants from his haram relationship with his twin sister after he left with her to live separately from Adam and his children, following the death of Habeel.

Also, Adam pbuh had upto 40 sons

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I confused Qabeel for Habil, sorry I meant Habil died and I don’t think we came from Qabeel. I think Qabeels lineage exists today but the vast majority of humans come from Shayth.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I confused Qabeel for Habil, sorry I meant Habil died and I don’t think we came from Qabeel. I think Qabeels lineage exists today but the vast majority of humans come from Shayth.
We are not from Qabeel, but rather neanderthals and other humanoids are descendants of Qabeel, as he separated very early on from the rest of Reer Adam. We are from shayth pbuh

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Alright, I’ll make a post sometime in the next few days and tag you, it’ll be an extensive thread. I kinda wanted to keep it to myself unless I write in error and misguide someone and Allah knows best.
In'sha'Allah, I look forward to it sxb

I am not going to watch no video, so, if that’s the case then you can’t drive a car, can’t have a phone or use the internet! Also, if I got a YouTube channel which is spreading Islam then is that also haram. We also make a dua after every salat which is Rabbanaa ‘aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wa fil-‘aakhirati hasanatan
wa qinaa ‘athaaban-naar.”
(2:201)
“Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good,and save us from the torment of the Fire!”
So, what good can we get from this world that does not include technology! My friend get out of here

VixR

Veritas
How is technology against Islam? Nigga you are talking the most ish
7YzV5vY.jpg

:sass1:

Even technology is against Islam. It's safer to be ignorant, sxb.
With out Islam u wouldn’t be typing this. Muslims saved science while Europe were going through the dark ages.
Islam encourages Muslims to seek knowledge for akhirah and this dumya. So stop spreading misinformation ina adeer. Some of the biggest and most important inventions were made by Muslims such as soap, algebra, university’s, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts