Evolution and islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wow I'm very interesting by this. I would like to see a more knowledgeable person talking about if the different meanings is legit or someone trying to link evolution to Islam.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Just because others and people believe in evolution doesn't mean I'll believe in it. Only until there's is proof in islam to support evolution will I accept it. If not I don't care if people think I'm backwards.

Just because others and people believe in evolution doesn't mean I'll believe in it. Only until there's is proof in islam to support evolution will I accept it. If not I don't care if people think I'm backwards.
Well you cant prove something like this by islam unless its explicitly said. Alot of things are based on inference from ayas and interpretations. Also in the muslim world the word evolution is itself seen as wasaq and triggers many so dialogue about it will likely not occur. The attitude will remain the same. I look forward to the day when islamic philosophy and debates in the islamic context can begin again. The lack of it, the view that the religion is black and white, the lack of dialogue and intellectual debate seems to be causing youth to become disintrested.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Cancer isn't in the quran, does that make it any less true? If something has been proven and the Quran does not refute it, why not believe it? Is mars not real now? Don't be selective.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Cancer isn't in the quran, does that make it any less true? If something has been proven and the Quran does not refute it, why not believe it? Is mars not real now? Don't be selective.
I'm open minded I'm going to watch so lectures a few varied ones.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I'm open minded I'm going to watch so lectures a few varied ones.
Evolution is all around us. Somalis being allergic to cow milk and being able to drink camel milk is a form of evolution as we have adapted to camel milk which we can break down into sugar, etc, and milk from cows which we have not adapted too. (I am talking about the people in the homeland)

Evolution is simply adaptation over a long period of time. Your skin colour is a form of adaption, init? You're lighter skinned in europe, darker skinned as soon as you hit somalia, that's adapting.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I took bio classes when I was in uni. I looked at all the evidence for evolution. I took the time to understand how natural selection works. And after all of that, I've concluded that evolution is most likely real. So I embrace it as a scientific fact.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Evolution is all around us. Somalis being allergic to cow milk and being able to drink camel milk is a form of evolution as we have adapted to camel milk which we can break down into sugar, etc, and milk from cows which we have not adapted too. (I am talking about the people in the homeland)

Evolution is simply adaptation over a long period of time. Your skin colour is a form of adaption, init? You're lighter skinned in europe, darker skinned as soon as you hit somalia, that's adapting.

Evolution and adaption isn't necessarily the same and mutually exclusive.

Generally, evolution refers to change, and in particular in our gene-centered age, change due to changes in genes. Mutation changes DNA sequence, and if that change is transmitted to the next generation, the population’s gene pool, its set of genotype variants, has changed—it has ‘evolved’.

Adaptation generally refers to change that leads organisms to be suited to their local circumstances in some way, when that change is due to changes in the mix of genetic variants in a species that is there. It is genetic change that alters the resulting organism in ways that are different and more successful in the environment than the genotypes (that is, the organisms with the genotypes) that had been there. The usual image is that of natural selection screening out the less successful genotypes, with the result that the ones that persist increase in their frequency in the population.

Gene pools can evolve by chance or other reasons that don’t have to do with adaptation. Many, however, tend to use the two terms as synonyms. That’s a bit careless, and should be avoided.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander

Generally, evolution refers to change, and in particular in our gene-centered age, change due to changes in genes. Mutation changes DNA sequence, and if that change is transmitted to the next generation, the population’s gene pool, its set of genotype variants, has changed—it has ‘evolved’.

Adaptation generally refers to change that leads organisms to be suited to their local circumstances in some way, when that change is due to changes in the mix of genetic variants in a species that is there. It is genetic change that alters the resulting organism in ways that are different and more successful in the environment than the genotypes (that is, the organisms with the genotypes) that had been there. The usual image is that of natural selection screening out the less successful genotypes, with the result that the ones that persist increase in their frequency in the population.

Gene pools can evolve by chance or other reasons that don’t have to do with adaptation. Many, however, tend to use the two terms as synonyms. That’s a bit careless, and should be avoided.

The problem with modern day biology is that if it's a positive evolution, then it's classified as a adaption, if it's not, then it won't be called a adaptation. The better term to really use is adaptation, in most cases biological evolution is adaptive as seen through the examples I posted above regarding milk and more. So yes, saying evolution is adaptation isn't necessarily wrong and is mostly correct.

Evolution is speculative theology from the occultist agenda.
I watched countless programs on evolution between 2006 and 2009 and what I noticed is that in the past decade, they have gone away from it because it is a scientifically unsustainable theory.
It requires so many leaps in rationality that it is not even funny. A simple example is eyelashes. Something so simple but without it your existence is unsustainable and to think that think that this came about by chance through trial and error via advantageous mutations is ridiculous. Life would not have lasted through these processes for every single trait.

Evolution was used in the late 90s and 2000s to prepare people for the do what thou wilt philosophy. For example, they had a theory that some men are alpha and women go for them for short flings while others are betas who make good fathers. These type of explanations were put forth as fact simply to justify the hedonistic and demonic lifestyle that the powers that be wanted people to live. But you can't convince people of that type of Foolery If you don't have a foundation that they cannot question.it also allows them to justify their racism and claim evolutionary superiority.

Evolution is a sham of the highest order. It has nothing to do with science. Human beings have a difficult time reconstructing ship wrocks or arguing on historical facts from 200 years ago but they have these explanations for developments from millions of years ago. Don't get kawaled by these people

@zeinap83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts