Evil eye?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My auntie I feel sorry for her, she is the most hardworking women I seen. But she has gone through a lot.
Lost 3 kids of hers, has a tumour that’s life threatening that surgery can not be performed on, two weeks ago her husband passed away, then her son got a tumour on his neck that’s growing daily, her eldest son became a father yesterday and she also became an ayeeyo but the baby died today . Like its never ending tragedies. I can not mention everything , i feel sorry for her but don't know what I can do :( I just feel it’s unfair

ex
My auntie I feel sorry for her, she is the most hardworking women I seen. But she has gone through a lot.
Lost 3 kids of hers, has a tumour that’s life threatening that surgery can not be performed on, two weeks ago her husband passed away, then her son got a tumour on his neck that’s growing daily, her eldest son became a father yesterday and she also became an ayeeyo but the baby died today . Like its never ending tragedies. I can not mention everything , i feel sorry for her but don't know what I can do :( I just feel it’s unfair

is this really true

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
ex

is this really true
Yes

C4DF09E7-769E-4472-926A-DDCA592CD479.jpeg