everything somalis did actually originated from arabs?

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Not a chance in hell. He was not an Arab. Read the Futux al-Xabasha:

He makes it very clear at various points that he is a native of the Horn interior. Not even from the coast but the interior near Harar. He was born in some tuulo near the city and most of his relations are either Somalis or people of unnamed exact ethnic origins but who were likely either Sidamics or Southern Ethiosemites. He speaks at more than one point in the book to Arabs like they are foreigners because they are. He even displayed a common cultural practice, a type of trial by fire, found among Somalis and Afars which some scholars have used to theorize solidifies his Cushitic (instead of Ethiosemitic) origins.

And the Walashma were just claiming Arabian origins the same way all Somalis and Muslim Horners do. The guy they are often said to claim descent from is this dude:

A guy who has in some sources seemingly been referred to as "al-Barbari". Barbari/Berbera being a word medieval Arabs used to refer to Somalis like how Ibn Battuta makes it clear it refers to a dark-skinned people who herd camels and sheep whilst being Shafi'i Muslims and living from Saylac down to Xamar. Who does that sound like to you? Most of their troops were also clearly Somali, even more so than the Imam, so much so that in the Futux you'll read things like "The Sultan and his Somalis". They're often mentioned in tandem together. And their power base was often Saylac. A historically Somali town.

You Should’ve agreed with him, saxib.

I wanted to see how far he would go.

:pachah1:

Arabs could of easily came from us we are much older. Did they mix, yes. If one did end up in Somalia or east Africa, they eventually become the people where they lived and reproduced.

I don’t know why we are quick to looking outward to learn about ourselves. We need to look within us and near. We have a very rich history and need to go back to our creative and open minds and stop acting like we are handicapped( no offense to anyone with a disability). It just saddens me honestly that we have went so low that the basic human ability and capabilities have dwindled to looking outward to have our mouths feed and providing basic nessesities to our people .

We were known as the Land of the Gods or ancestors to ancient Egyptians and now we have modern day arab Egyptians trying to take credit of African civilizations. We and the Nubians have more of a connection. We also are responsible for the spread of Islam and the end to colonialism and so much more. Arabs sent our prophet away and the first leader or king to accept him was an East African one. Not trying to make anyone below another but learn about yourself before you claim others.

You'll never see a habesha who has more arab blood in average than us claiming to be Arab, you'll never see an arab or Yemeni claiming you neither lol .

It's funny how they call "BLM xalimos" self hater, but booty clap to be arab through your folklore lineage.

Not even Pakistani claim to be arab when they also claim to related to the prophet s.a.w.