Everyone knows that one

Halimo, I'm not exactly the drug dealer type. These were harmless uni kids with whom I played soccer with at times.

I was just messing with them since they had no problem trying all sorts of fucked up shit on the weekends.

Thought I was doing them a favour by saving them from something far more sinister while at the same time entertaining myself:pachah1:
I see. Still though dont get too comfortable. You're still a minority.

VixR

Veritas
"yeah Travis says I can say nígger"

I feel like the female version of this would be @VixR
Weird comment.

From what I’ve seen, Somali guys call each other nigga, and vibe with hood types, or aimless types.

A lot of you could stand to lose the dead weight around you.

How about focus on developing quality friendships that propel you, instead of race?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Weird comment.

From what I’ve seen, Somali guys call each other nigga, and vibe with hood types, or aimless types.

A lot of you could stand to lose the dead weight around you.

How about focus on developing quality friendships that propel you, instead of race?
I feel kind of bad. I feel like you took this too seriously and if so I'm sorry I should've stated it was a joke.

Naaya my friendships are of the highest quality :ufdup:

VixR

Veritas
I feel kind of bad. I feel like you took this too seriously and if so I'm sorry I should've stated it was a joke.

Naaya my friendships are of the highest quality :ufdup:
f*ck off, dude. Next time spew bullshit with your chest when you feel the need to.

VixR

Veritas
You really said spew bullshit with your chest. who do you think I am? It's the fucking internet.
You said something, and then weaseled out of it by calling it a joke. Next time you want to spew bullshit, say it with your chest, internet or not. I’m sorry if people in your friend group have called you racial slurs before, but that’s not my problem.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You said something, and then weaseled out of it by calling it a joke. Next time you want to spew bullshit, say it with your chest, internet or not. I’m sorry if people in your friend group have called you racial slurs before, but that’s not my problem.
It looks like I'm no match when up against the armchair psychologist. Next time I'll take my jokes on an anonymous forum much more seriously ma'am.

VixR

Veritas
It looks like I'm no match when up against the armchair psychologist. Next time I'll take my jokes on an anonymous forum much more seriously ma'am.
Work on the weird racial tension you have between your identity and random Whites, and realize that they’re not better than you just for being White.

The weird inferiority complex several posters on here have towards them is unreal, and starting to become unsettling.

Apollo

VIP
Black individual surrounded by Cadaans kkkkkkk walle waa yaab. Waa like Token from South park.

What about the reverse.

I used to live in Middle Eastern ghetto no-go zone in Europe and felt sorry for the few native whites who lived there.
They must have felt like their country was being taken away from them daily. :siilaanyolaugh:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Work on the weird racial tension you have between your identity and random Whites, and realize that they’re not better than you just for being White.

The weird inferiority complex several posters on here have towards them is unreal, and starting to become unsettling.
*Sigh* you see my point was what I said was a joke and most non-white people with a load of white friends are generally quite normal. I was poking fun at a certain stereotype and so I cracked a joke at your expense, not saying you are the stereotype. I have absolutely nothing against white people nor do I feel any tension against them, I mean I lived in the UK so most of my friends would be white.
I apologised because I realised it could've been mildly hurtful although now I'm regretting it.

VixR

Veritas
*Sigh* you see my point was what I said was a joke and most non-white people with a load of white friends are generally quite normal. I was poking fun at a certain stereotype and so I cracked a joke at your expense, not saying you are the stereotype. I have absolutely nothing against white people nor do I feel any tension against them, I mean I lived in the UK so most of my friends would be white.
I apologised because I realised it could've been mildly hurtful although now I'm regretting it.
Nah. You guys are always making these sort of disturbing comments that imply inferiority in reference to Whites and I’m always @‘d, and it’s getting pathetic. I could give you the benefit of the doubt that you just jumped in to be part of the crowd, but ffs it’s too prevalent on here not to attribute it to some sort of complex users actually have on here towards them.

I’m legitimately tired of secondarily dealing with these self-esteem issues.

Please, just deal with it yourselves.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Nah. You guys are always making these sort of disturbing comments that imply inferiority in reference to Whites and I’m always @‘d, and it’s getting pathetic. I could give you the benefit of the doubt that you just jumped in to be part of the crowd, but ffs it’s too prevalent on here not to attribute it to some sort of complex users actually have on here towards them.

I’m legitimately tired of secondarily dealing with these self-esteem issues.

Please, just deal with it yourselves.
"You guys"

In my short history here I've only cracked this joke once and it's a pretty common stereotype to joke about. I will admit some of these weirdos overuse it with clear inferiority complexes but you seriously need to stop with the armchair psychology and not take everything seriously. Hell, it sounds more like your just tired of being the butt of this joke. It's not that deep.

VixR

Veritas
"You guys"

In my short history here I've only cracked this joke once and it's a pretty common stereotype to joke about. I will admit some of these weirdos overuse it with clear inferiority complexes but you seriously need to stop with the armchair psychology and not take everything seriously. Hell, it sounds more like your just tired of being the butt of this joke. It's not that deep.
Clearly you’re not being @‘d dealing with all of Somalispot’s inferiority problems, instead you’ve become one of the subjects, unwittingly or not.

I’m not y'lls therapist ffs.

Trending