Everyone is ugly

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Seeing good looking people is rare nowdays, I remember if I just went to the local mall I'll see 5 a day
But now it's 1 out of 10000 people are good looking.

Really strange, what's happening?

It's sad because a lot of good look Somali sisters have no choice but to marry a somali guy who's 3/10.

This world is depressing :deadosama:

Didn't you say that you live in Atlanta or some shit?. This probably explains it.

The adult obesity rate in Georgia keeps inching higher, according a new report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The estimated rate in 2018 was 32.5%, up from 31.6% the year before. It has ticked upward every year since 2011, when it was 28%, based on the data, which relies on self-reporting.

Georgia continues to be above the national average, which was 30.9% last year. But several states are even higher — including nine with rates at or above 35%.

Move out of burgerland and go to places like Holland, Italy and Greece where most of the younger people are in good shape and eat healthy food.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don’t find most Somali girls attractive at all. But I don’t bïtch and make a thread about it. I simply went and found my perfect match from a different ethnic group.

Mashallah I found myself a lovely Balkan Wifey :sass1:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts