Everyone come in

You don't see halimos sitting at home doing nothing. They all working hard ! I suggest you Abdis pick your asses up

Lets not get ahead of ourselves and accuse Somali men of lies.

Some Halimos are currently on twitter on their Sariir at home using foreign flag emojis and talking about Nigerian SARS which is shi*t that is none of their business. They are also self hating, and committing to general adoption of toxic western ideals and not being content with Islamic values no matter how well they are treated. They also regularly disrespect their fathers online even though it is usually something that she has failed in doing in her life.

I respect Somali women but leave the Abdi's alone. All he does is talk about politics online.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

Some Halimos are currently on twitter on their Sariir at home using foreign flag emojis and talking about Nigerian SARS which is shi*t that is none of their business. They are also self hating, and committing to general adoption of toxic western ideals and not being content with Islamic values no matter how well they are treated. They also regularly disrespect their fathers online even though it is usually something that she has failed in doing in her life.

I respect Somali women but leave the Abdi's alone. All he does is talk about politics online.
Nope never seen halimos like this.

Yarta are u man , stop defending these parasites

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I would've shipped by daughter out by then, and thrown my son out. In hypothetical though, both of them will cook & clean.

Preach brudda preach :salute:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I think he watches my threads on SSPOT He made a video taking about this issue lol
IMG_20201113_001803.jpg

Trending

Latest posts