EVERYONE COME HERE! Watch this real funny Jewish troll sh*t on these Hebrew Israelites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Do-I-Look-Somali @MrSalih @yuusufdiin

He's the funniest Jew I know. Remember the old video when he brought his funny friend and were telling blacks to go on boats and go back to Africa and he brought chicken, watermelon, Kool-Aid, basketball and all the stereotype shit for AA's.

Wallahi I still laugh till this very day. :damn::dead:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
@Do-I-Look-Somali @MrSalih @yuusufdiin

He's the funniest Jew I know. Remember the old video when he brought his funny friend and were telling blacks to go on boats and go back to Africa and he brought chicken, watermelon, Kool-Aid, basketball and all the stereotype shit for AA's.

Wallahi I still laugh till this very day. :damn::dead:

Bruhhhhhhhh :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: There is no way in hell that, that was real. Doing this took some incredible amount of balls. They should've done it in the hood.

I watch videos about these wackos often, and they are extremely entertaining. However, I have never read such stupidity in the comment sections of these videos, it makes me question a lot of things about life.:bell:
The habasha girl was kinda cute, but she was dumb as f*ck for engaging with them.
:dwill:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Do-I-Look-Somali @MrSalih @yuusufdiin @SamaaleSoldier

Look what I've found. Credits to @Amun :dead::dead::dead:

LV6Rxh0.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending